Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

What about the back?

Champion has always made blanks w/ the C logo on the arm like that, only it's usually just on one arm. I wouldn't put it past them to just have the two Kith C logos on either arm and blank on front & back.

But judging from the rest of the collection, there's probly something on the back. Just gonna have to be patient and wait till the actual product pics surface. The lookbooks are never fully complete view of the collections anyway.

Is he wearing a grey tee over the grey crewneck in that one shot or is that a single piece?? In for the silky jacket but already expecting $250 at least..

Hate the rainbow - wish there were some pieces without it
i dont mind it on some pieces, but i agree i wish more pieces didnt have the rainbow branding. like, if it were monochrome it would look so much better on some pieces.

thats why the 1/4 zip is my favorite. i think that usa one w/ the champion logo also in r/w/b is super clean

i dont mind it on some pieces, but i agree i wish more pieces didnt have the rainbow branding. like, if it were monochrome it would look so much better on some pieces.

thats why the 1/4 zip is my favorite. i think that usa one w/ the champion logo also in r/w/b is super clean
I agree with you. The 1/4 zip is what i'll be going for.

Last edited:
i’ll grab a pair of these sweatpants, not sure what color. Womens > Mens in this collection though.

2F583566-0CE7-4CAB-A28D-5A308E283300.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom