Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

12254A8C-C0A5-42D1-B1B5-0222693A34A5.jpeg

Made a mistake on an order this morning and trying to cancel it. Messaged them on fb but no reply. Same with email. Anyone got a # to call? Called NYC and Miami but no answer.

Try 212.473.4654 it’s the corporate number... I don’t know if it’s still active or if they’ll be able to help but worth a shot

i personally like it, my fav has to be these

They’re not horrible but there’s also nothing about them IMO that they should be selling out for $55 plus ship within a minute of going online. They remind me of countless undefeated t shirts that you can just browse and buy any time which is how it should be.

Dude a few posts back has it right about the quantity playing it’s part.

Champion collab is dope but it's just so saturated at this point every brand has something Champion.
Ronnie did it REALLY well with the modified logo and dual logo patches but it's just a year late.

Reactions: You
not sure im feeling the olympic ring looking Champion lettering. I like the Champion C with “Kith” in the middle of it though, maybe they’ll be a piece with just that logo and not the full wording.

that pink hoodie dblplay1212 dblplay1212 posted has 2 too many champion logos on it too.

Yeah that logo redesign is atrocious imo. Illegible (could be the Kith Photoshop Color Correction) and ugly with that overused disco font (*cough* David Guetta album cover *cough*). I like everything else about it though

Yeah that logo redesign is atrocious imo. Illegible (could be the Kith Photoshop Color Correction) and ugly with that overused disco font (*cough* David Guetta album cover *cough*). I like everything else about it though
i think u may be the only one on NT who knows what da hell a david guetta album cover looks like lol

I wish they showed what's on this shirt. All we can see is the two small Champion logos on the arms.

13_36ced335-4188-47e7-8159-92f0ec546baa.jpg

Back
Top Bottom