Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Curious to see any pictures of the tiger camo hoodies and l/s tee in real-life photos. Tempted for that tee...

Curious to see any pictures of the tiger camo hoodies and l/s tee in real-life photos. Tempted for that tee...
I did the woodland tee but here's the tiger hoodie. Quality is on point and the logo is embroidered on the hoodie and tee.

Last edited:
I did the woodland tee but here's the tiger hoodie. Quality is on point and the logo is embroidered on the hoodie and tee.

NrB8xe4.jpg

Thanks homie. I like the embroidered logos, looks nice on my Williams hoodies.

i get the OG cats who dont like the new RF direction like 3g or BL.

But some of yall I dont like this new stuff are some new jacks. yall the reason he doing all this extra stuff now.

i get the OG cats who dont like the new RF direction like 3g or BL.

But some of yall I dont like this new stuff are some new jacks. yall the reason he doing all this extra stuff now.
I'm like 2 years in so I still qualify as a newb. My only complaint is him doing collabs that prices his regular customer out of the market. I'd really like ot buy my wife the Kith Mickey Mouse sweatshirt but I don't want to pay $500 for it. I mean I'll probably end up doing it but I don't want to.

I'm like 2 years in so I still qualify as a newb. My only complaint is him doing collabs that prices his regular customer out of the market. I'd really like ot buy my wife the Kith Mickey Mouse sweatshirt but I don't want to pay $500 for it. I mean I'll probably end up doing it but I don't want to.
Nah. you're a genuine guy doe. I'm speaking on the boost babies

I'm still a Kith newbie..I just actually started buying a buncha Kith stuff in the past two years..I'm still on the hunt for Knicks/Miami's for a reasonable price..

Back
Top Bottom