Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

What longsleeve tees are out there? I know there was on in the Carbones drop. What else? Really wish he would drop just some regular longsleeve bogos in these Mondya drops rather than a crew and hoodie.
the black logo tee that came out last week was l/s - i scooped one up.

the black logo tee that came out last week was l/s - i scooped one up.
No ****? I didn't even look bc every Monday has been shortsleeve tee, crew, and hoodie. Just checked and no l/s this week. I don't do much black but I might have to find a black l/s.

yea i hope they release some more colors of the l/s, its super nice. same quality/softness as the s/s tees just, obviously, with long sleeves haha

yea i hope they release some more colors of the l/s, its super nice. same quality/softness as the s/s tees just, obviously, with long sleeves haha
Damn I need that. Like I said earlier, I just can't get much use of a hoodie in Florida. I wear a l/s most days during winter.

The camo hoodie is nice but there's too much stuff going on right now with the Holidays like always..i'll wait for Kithmas if Ronnie does it this year..it's funny how dudes on eBay think that kith stuff will flip but it just sits on there lol

The camo hoodie is nice but there's too much stuff going on right now with the Holidays like always..i'll wait for Kithmas if Ronnie does it this year..it's funny how dudes on eBay think that kith stuff will flip but it just sits on there lol
Can find for retail in a couple weeks on stock x

I have some Kith items I'm following on Grailed and some have been sitting there for 2+ years lol

i copped the camo crewneck today, size M. The more I look at it, the sicker i think it is. Its fire!

Kith **** doesn’t resell.... the only thing apparently I’ve seen going for something is this Moncler pullover jacket but only saw some high bids on 2 of them

When did the Treats stuff go live today? 11am like normal? Saw Ronnie just put it on ig bc it's sitting.

Back
Top Bottom