Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

yeah, he might be trying to get into the high end market, but I think he still seems to know alot of his customer base wont pay those prices.

Just no refunds

Couldn't deliver the dudes package so they give him a gift card that expires a month from now :sick:

Just no refunds

Couldn't deliver the dudes package so they give him a gift card that expires a month from now :sick:

Idk man Kith's response says order was refused. I know some people have bought stuff from Kith thinking they'd flip it but resell was dead so they refused the order from UPS bc they know Kith doesn't take returns. UPS didn't mess up the order, the guy just didn't want it anymore. I don't blame Kith for that one.

Idk man Kith's response says order was refused. I know some people have bought stuff from Kith thinking they'd flip it but resell was dead so they refused the order from UPS bc they know Kith doesn't take returns. UPS didn't mess up the order, the guy just didn't want it anymore. I don't blame Kith for that one.
I understand your point but you can’t assume everyone has bad intentions. Imagine ordering a limited product from them with full good intentions, but having an error in the address. It can’t be delivered so you try to cut your losses and either ask them to redeliver or ask if you can get your money back but they just give you a gift card and now you’re money is tied up and the product you wanted is sold out. Now you’re stuck with a gift card you’re forced to use before it expires all because they don’t want to ship their item back out to you

It's a different jacket that's 1700, that red one is 1173, might mess with it actually and sell my supreme north face.

I’ve returned multiple items to kith. None of my gift cards ever expired. It says directly on their website that online gift cards issued never expire.

Same thing happened to me with a hoodie and they sent it back with the quickness. Kith is suspect.

Attachments

• DBA82677-CF5D-4E75-AB01-D1FD4DFAD039.jpeg
    DBA82677-CF5D-4E75-AB01-D1FD4DFAD039.jpeg
    192.7 KB · Views: 31
People that actually wear Moncler don't want a 2x3 foot strip saying MONCLER on it. Or all over it. Ronnie doesn't understand the brand at all. He should stick to whatever crap he can leech off of to make a buck because he is not a designer by any stretch. Not. At. All no matter how much he fancies himself as one.

I agree...

It's a different jacket that's 1700, that red one is 1173, might mess with it actually and sell my supreme north face.

That Supreme x TNF mountain parka/jacket design is going to be a classic, highly valued now and in future. Saw your haul pic and congrats on pickup. Take another look at the Kith x Moncler jacket design and think without the label: friend of mine said "shiny wet trash bag look".

That Supreme x TNF mountain parka/jacket design is going to be a classic, highly valued now and in future. Saw your haul pic and congrats on pickup. Take another look at the Kith x Moncler jacket design and think without the label: friend of mine said "shiny wet trash bag look".
The puffy one fits big and makes me look like I'm 400lbs, I'll keep the mountain jacket. Or ideally both if I can get rid of the supreme stone island brick I have

To chime in on the Kith return/package refusal. I had something like this sorta happen to me with the Cyclades. UPS said it was delivered to an access point which in this case was there very own Hub. I went 2 times to pick up the package and they never had it. UPS told me to contact Kith. I did and (eventually) they refunded me. Now I wanted the shoes but they didn't have another pair (still hurts).So I think the key in the story above is the refusal of the package. I agree that you shouldn't assume ill intent of the customer but lets keep it real our hobby is full of these type of people trying to get over on shops large and small.

I understand your point but you can’t assume everyone has bad intentions. Imagine ordering a limited product from them with full good intentions, but having an error in the address. It can’t be delivered so you try to cut your losses and either ask them to redeliver or ask if you can get your money back but they just give you a gift card and now you’re money is tied up and the product you wanted is sold out. Now you’re stuck with a gift card you’re forced to use before it expires all because they don’t want to ship their item back out to you
Yea in that situation I agree.

I like all the collection but that’s just me. Want the vest but looks like I missed out @ Kith. It’s droppin on Moncler.com?

Back
Top Bottom