Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

144B5FA2-5448-4F85-9A33-ABFC9DB9FEB2.jpeg
Enzo Rocking Kith

seems it was was a pic of the upcoming UB Mids. (from what I can tell in my notifications banner on my phone)

Probably right. Although, tweeted videos normally don’t generate thumbnails in my banners.
*warning, microscopic thumbnails:
B7131675-92E2-47D7-9817-9904F57BC313.jpeg

14576101-4541-49B0-BEF3-3166A8FD51FE.jpeg

Guessing it won’t be long before it comes back up.
You could be right as well, I’m just going off of this tweet

Damn that lookbook is looking good...Need to know the damage with the flannel, shearling jacket, and the denim stuff

some good pieces dropping this weekend.. wish it was on friday though, might be too caught up with yeezys that i'll just have to wait til later in the day to cop whatever's left.

I think its one of the better ones. To each their own I guess.

Can't wear half of it since I'm in FL most of the time but *shrug* still gonna grab bits and pieces

everything looks way too long and a bit oversized for my liking. I wont even say what the hoodie looks like to me :lol:

everything looks way too long and a bit oversized for my liking. I wont even say what the hoodie looks like to me :lol:
I'm a giant so I love when I see long stuff lol. The turtle neck hoodies or whatever the hell they are as a miss for me. I like the flannels, denim, and jackets though

Back
Top Bottom