Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

So you have diadora athletic apparel to go with your diadoras ?

You guys must not workout or on the go comfy.

Smh.

Nike makes jeans too, you better be wearing them with some nike kicks.

Most asinine thing I’ve heard in a while.

On some child’s play lol

May sound asinine because you’re taking it completely taking it out of context.

We’re, or at least I, am simply saying we don’t mix athletic brands. A pair of jeans or non-athletic branded clothing is fine with a pair of Diadoras ... besides, there are plenty of companies that make hoodies, t-shirts, and shorts that are comfortable outside athletic apparel brands. I love cotton and elastic waist bands as much as the next guy. :lol:

Last edited:
May sound asinine because you’re taking it completely taking it out of context.

We’re, or at least I, am simply saying we don’t mix athletic brands. A pair of jeans or non-athletic branded clothing is fine with a pair of Diadoras ... besides, there are plenty of companies that make hoodies, t-shirts, and shorts that are comfortable outside athletic apparel brands. I love cotton and elastic waste bands as much as the next guy. :lol:

Na, just sounds ridiculous lol

I’m in gym attire most of my days.

Oh well.

48880FD9-4ABF-4835-8617-C695BBC1CB6D.jpeg

Nike on nike on local t shirt.

Man o man, where’s a nike t at when needed... lol

Na, just sounds ridiculous lol

I’m in gym attire most of my days.

Oh well.

Ok. I guess it’s fair since there are probably a lot of things you do we’d think were rediculous, too. So, we’ll all have to agree to disagree and keep it moving. On to the next subject :nerd:

So you have diadora athletic apparel to go with your diadoras ?

You guys must not workout or on the go comfy.

Smh.

Nike makes jeans too, you better be wearing them with some nike kicks.

Most asinine thing I’ve heard in a while.

On some child’s play lol
You're taking it too far. Nobody ever said jeans, just athletic brands. To me wearing an Adidas shirt and Nike shoes is like wearing a Red Sox hat and Yankees shirt. The two things just don't mix. It's just a personal thing. I was just busting your chops bc you're my dude. You do you big fella.

I'll just stand in the corner and smh :emoji_hearts:

how about if the branding is non visible? like i got them triple black tearaway adidas jawnz. can i rock w non adi?

Naw I won’t cross brand if the logos are visible. That only pertains to certain brands though. Won’t mix and match adidas with Nike or under armor. But I’d do champion with said brands or vans with an under armor tee, etc. same with socks. Can’t do visible logo Nike socks with boost lol

Since we’re still on the subject ... Most of us who are opposed to the brand mix and matching grew up in the ‘80s and ‘90s. Our boys would tear us up if we rolled up an entire Jordan track suit with some Adidas, Ellesse’s, Filas’s, or Reebok’s on; a modern day savage if you committed such a heinous act lol.

Just a different time; you were draped head-to-toe with the same brand on. An all out approach haha. There’s a reason some of the places make full on outfits like with the Pippen’s. Over time, it becomes your own personal pet peeve.

Last edited:
Since we’re still on the subject ... Most of us who are opposed to the brand mix and matching grew up in the ‘80s and ‘90s. Our boys would tear us up if we rolled up an entire Jordan track suit with some Adidas, Ellesse’s, Filas’s, or Reebok’s on; a modern day savage if you committed such a heinous act lol.

Just a different time; you were draped head-to-toe with the same brand on. An all out approach haha. There’s a reason some of the places make full on outfits like with the Pippen’s. Over time, it becomes your own personal pet peeve.

QFT.

I grew up in the same era. I wasnt rich like that to have an entire Jordan fit though. Plenty of champion, Russell brand being rocked with my nikes or reeboks.

And since that was my reality id tell them they looked like walking billboard drones. Id ask them if they mama worked for nike and thats all theyre allowed to wear. Id tell them they look like theyre wearing zoot suits and they'd look at me like wtf is a zoot suit.

Last edited:
I do have some of that in me though. I'm an adidas man now for my kicks though and recently my gf bought me puma socks.

I wear them and what not but I give her hell about it everytime.

Last edited:
Wore my purple Maestros to KITH pickup today - I can’t zip them up while wearing them. Anyone else have this issue? I mean I can rock them unzipped, but pretty weird IMO.

Back
Top Bottom