Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Wait ... you're telling us the GLV Volcano didn't have superior quality compared to the GL3 version or just in general ?

Sheesh 

Guys there are no fantastic quality asics ?!

Sheesh
Superior quality?

you don't even know the difference between suede and nubuck

YOURE telling us theres a big difference. I'm asking for your supporting evidence. I assume you have both pairs in hand to compare

No offense but you don't have them in hand so what are you comparing? do you have pairs in hand?

brushable suede? the shoe is nubuck.

SO please post both your pairs to show us the difference or did u watch a youtube video?

If y'all looking for superior quality in asics you're searching in the wrong place.

$250 sneakers aint gonna give u quality.

Sheep graze on both sides of the fence 
 Im calling out Ron for giving us less for more $$$ and you getting at me ?!

Sheesh

you can get quality shoes for $250

just not from Ronnie 
laugh.gif

Im calling out Ron for giving us less for more $$$ and you getting at me ?!

Sheesh
You got caught faking the funk my man.

So you discovered the huge quality difference

safe money says u watched a youtube review video. probably the campout, who also mistakenly called the back heel panel of the GL3 suede lmao 

Again ... you're telling us the GLV Volcano didn't have superior quality compared to the GL3 version or just in general ?

.... Go ahead ... lie and defend ya boy 

.... this should be good

Again ... you're telling us the GLV Volcano didn't have superior quality compared to the GL3 version or just in general ?

.... this should be good
You're the person who made the initial claim.

You can't defend your claim by telling me to defend something I haven't claimed. it doesn't work like that.

Defend my boy. Sorry homey. i call trash when i see it. Mossad 2.0 quality was trash.

Salmon 2.0, the release u were going at people saying that it wasn't going to release and no one saw the finished product despite this thread posting photos, also trash.

So go ahead. tell us How u discovered the difference in quality despite not owning either.

So now that you know the difference between suede and nubuck post the pairs of GLV and GL# that helped u discover the difference in quality 

EDIT: LMAO THIS DUDE IS STALKING ME ON TWITTER NOW LMAO 

Last edited:
retail price doesn't mean sh*t ... Just because its higher, doesn't make quality any better, all it does is make them more money.. RF coulda retailed volcanos $100 dollars higher and they still woulda sold out with same quality. 

.... this should be good
Please post tagged pics of both since you clearly own both.

Thanks.

The Camp0ut video of course and another Kith superfan dropped another vid  who was devastated by the quality compared to the GLV version  .

NOw go ahead and dispute his side by side comparison 

Last edited:

retail price doesn't mean sh*t ... Just because its higher, doesn't make quality any better, all it does is make them more money.. RF coulda retailed volcanos $100 dollars higher and they still woulda sold out with same quality. 
BUT PEOPLE WANT SOCKS AND PINS BRO 

The Camp0ut video of course and another Kith superfan dropped another vid  who was devastated by the quality compared to the GLV version  .

NOw go ahead and dispute his side by side comparison 
So you haven't had either of them in hand?

FOH 
laugh.gif

So im legally blind now ? 

So im making stuff up now ?

So are they making stuff up ?

Ok gentlemen  ... sheesh 

Ok gentlemen  ... sheesh 
yes. Mike aka the campout called a nubuck heel panel, suede. He was incorrect.

You believe everything youtube tell you lmao

Just found out that the GL3 Volcano quality is low key trashhhhhhhh compared to the GL5 .

Shame on ronnie and shame on any folk praising it .

Made in Japan ? 250 ? No extras ? Less Laces ? Non brushable suede ?

Once you get a strong following the quality falls back and prices go up huh ron  ?

I got $ 321,012 that ronnie will be done with sneakers in 2 years by force .

And clothing line will go left  in 3 .

Nothing last forever especially if you build a customer base based on superior quality ....

then you take that out . What does made in japan mean anyway ?

Ron ... tricks are for kids .
Kith keeps growing by the day. Ron Ron never has to do a collab again and will still eat off of kith. You are mistaken

I didnt make a mistake .

The nice suede was REPLACED by nubuck . But yall sound cool with messing with a classic for the worst and paying $70 more  .

Ok

Last edited:

Ok gentlemen  ... sheesh 
You just regurgitated a YouTuber's opinion as your own fact. You have no opinion. All you have is what another man said and you have no idea why he said it or what biases he has. Hell the guy you quoted didn't even know what materials were in his hands. Stop being sheep and form your own opinion rather than taking another man's opinion as fact.

I didnt make a mistake .

The nice suede was REPLACED by nubuck . But yall sound cool with messing with a classic for the worst and paying $70 more  .

Ok
now you sound salty.

go ahead and judge people and their $70.

your L soon come

edit: You realize the back heel panels of the GLV and GL3 are completely different so u can't use the "replaced" argument lmao 

Last edited:
You just regurgitated a YouTuber's opinion as your own fact. You have no opinion. All you have is what another man said and you have no idea why he said it or what biases he has. Hell the guy you quoted didn't even know what materials were in his hands. Stop being sheep and form your own opinion rather than taking another man's opinion as fact.
I'm gonna chat it up with Mike this weekend about the shoes since he actually owns them. 

Ok you got the sneakers . So Were there ANY changes for the better ?

Back
Top Bottom