Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Came in here to complain snit how that phrase really grinds my gears

does he not know this shoe has been leaked for a month haha. shake the soccer world :smh:

Last edited:
Soon come 
nthat.gif

in other news ron ron tweeted about the ace controls or what ever that model is called

hoping for matching soccer jerseys 
nerd.gif

in other news ron ron tweeted about the ace controls or what ever that model is called

hoping for matching soccer jerseys 
nerd.gif

no one from the soccer world will be able to get a pair tho
laugh.gif
 Heard 500 pairs, not sure how true it is... But ill be missing out if it is

Just found out that the GL3 Volcano quality is low key trashhhhhhhh compared to the GL5 .

Shame on ronnie and shame on any folk praising it .

Made in Japan ? 250 ? No extras ? Less Laces ? Non brushable suede ?

Once you get a strong following the quality falls back and prices go up huh ron  ?

I got $ 321,012 that ronnie will be done with sneakers in 2 years by force .

And clothing line will go left  in 3 .

Nothing last forever especially if you build a customer base based on superior quality ....

then you take that out . What does made in japan mean anyway ?

Ron ... tricks are for kids .

Last edited:

Just found out that the GL3 Volcano quality is low key trashhhhhhhh compared to the GL5 .

Shame on ronnie and shame on any folk praising it .

Made in Japan ? 250 ? No extras ? Less Laces ? Non brushable suede ?

Once you get a strong following the quality falls back and prices go up huh ron  ?

I got $ 321,012 that ronnie will be done with sneakers in 2 years by force .

And clothing line will go left  in 3 .

Nothing last forever especially if you build a customer base based on superior quality ....

then you take that out . What does made in japan mean anyway ?

Ron ... tricks are for kids .
No offense but you don't have them in hand so what are you comparing? do you have pairs in hand?

brushable suede? the shoe is nubuck.

SO please post both your pairs to show us the difference or did u watch a youtube video?

If y'all looking for superior quality in asics you're searching in the wrong place.

$250 sneakers aint gonna give u quality.

Sheep graze on both sides of the fence 

Last edited:
No offense but you don't have them in hand so what are you comparing? do you have pairs in hand?

SO please post both your pairs to show us the difference or did u watch a youtube video?

If y'all looking for superior quality in basics you're searching in the wrong place.

Not everybody knows the difference lol

Last edited:

If y'all looking for superior quality in asics you're searching in the wrong place.

Agree with everything u said.. EXCEPT.. 250 dollar sneakers ain't gonna give u quality? It damn well should. The fact that these are 250 is a joke tho and same for the last 3 he did

Agree with everything u said.. EXCEPT.. 250 dollar sneakers ain't gonna give u quality? It damn well should. The fact that these are 250 is a joke tho and same for the last 3 he did
Look at NB these days man. Jordan's. we've reached a market wear "premium" sneakers retail at 200-250. while it should, I can confidently say that it consistently doesn't.

*y'all want impeccable quality? Cop Visvim. I love Visvim. Handmade in Japan 

SGs are pretty nice, but I don't feel like they warranted the price tag either
That's why RF gets away with the price tag at lesser quality. People will buy the product. It basically says the consumer is okay with the product and quality being put out.

Wait ... you're telling us the GLV Volcano didn't have superior quality compared to the GL3 version or just in general ?

Sheesh 

Guys there are no fantastic quality asics ?!

Sheesh

Back
Top Bottom