Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Got my 10!!!
Lies, your sig says you're looking for a 10/10.5 in the GL3 ...
laugh.gif

I think these are much nicer than ST and mossads, but happy to cop even at $250. Paid like $400 for the GLV after sleeping on them.

Here's my story,

I overslept during the roll call. I wasn't even tripping but I felt bad cause my intentions was to cop for a friend.

So I decided to just work in the office today so I don't go in tomorrow, usually don't work weekends, so for ***** and giggles I tried online and ended up copping a sz 13.

God is good

I'll take my L and keep my Vs. even if resell hit 300 I just can't justify that much on shoes anymore.

Mad at myself for going off front page and footwear pages even after someone posted a link to the collection page. Should have known to take the hint. Oh well, probably would have been an L anyways.

Mad at myself for going off front page and footwear pages even after someone posted a link to the collection page. Should have known to take the hint. Oh well, probably would have been an L anyways.
It wasn't on that collection page. They put up a new page with the collection on it.

Back
Top Bottom