Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I don't know how they get down but if so that sucks for y'all down there

Who knows man. I'll probably leave it up to my buddies. If they want to ride, cool. Not going by myself though. I'll just try online.
Why don't you pay a few crackheads around your way $50 a pop, drive them and then rack up?

I ain't driving 5 hours with a car full if crackheads
roll.gif

Actually even better idea, drive to there and once you're near kith then find said crackheads :lol:

Why don't you pay a few crackheads around your way $50 a pop, drive them and then rack up?
You know they aren't going without the stash, they gotta take hits every 10 minutes or so. Thats best case scenario. Your revised plan is acceptable though
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Ronnie was smart by pricing at 250. He wanted to cut into resale and get some of that profit. These probably will drop to 400

Ronnie was smart by pricing at 250. He wanted to cut into resale and get some of that profit. These probably will drop to 400
Depending on size and amount produced probably, but not the day of

Kind of surprised that they are doing FCFS.... They raffled the boosts and they had tons... Hopefully enough to go around

Back
Top Bottom