Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Guess I really lucked out trading the kith UB's for ultramarines then 
laugh.gif

I saw a ig story and it had some visuals

had

feb 10th 2017, bloodshot, Ronnie Fieg logo and World of niche logo

Not sure if I wanna disclose the persons account
how u gone post whack you tubers all the time but not post relevant content?

I saw a ig story and it had some visuals

had

feb 10th 2017, bloodshot, Ronnie Fieg logo and World of niche logo

Not sure if I wanna disclose the persons account
yea but im sayin like im pretty sure it's his brand.. it's gotta be.. too many coincidences that link him to world of niche.. but i dont think he's allowed to come out and say it's his brand.

-debuted world of niche for the first time (i believe) almost exactly one year ago. worldwide reveal.

-it's the only "brand" shown off during kithland that wasn't a official collaboration.

-the store moved from it's initial spot to next door to kith.

-and plus he wears their shoes pretty often.

i think if he comes out and says it's his footwear brand he may not be able to do collaborations with certain brands anymore. but i mean.. all the signs point to it being his brand. if it's not his brand he gotta be in like a joint partnership or something, there's no way he has nothing to do with them.

Last edited:

yea but im sayin like im pretty sure it's his brand.. it's gotta be.. too many coincidences that link him to world of niche.. but i dont think he's allowed to come out and say it's his brand.

-debuted world of niche for the first time (i believe) almost exactly one year ago. worldwide reveal.

-it's the only "brand" shown off during kithland that wasn't a official collaboration.

i think if he comes out and says it's his footwear brand he may not be able to do collaborations with certain brands anymore. but i mean.. all the signs point to it being his brand. if it's not his brand he gotta be in like a joint partnership or something
its not his brand.

i think if he comes out and says it's his footwear brand he may not be able to do collaborations with certain brands anymore. but i mean.. all the signs point to it being his brand. if it's not his brand he gotta be in like a joint partnership or something, there's no way he has nothing to do with them.

This is too much to read

Back
Top Bottom