Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

messed and order a women's size core black Ultra Boost from kith earlier instead of Men's size. I've been buying from Kith for years but never had to return anything. anybody familiar with their return, exchange policy. filled out the refund form for store credit but couldn't pull the trigger on submitting because I'm basically giving them $20 to ship and send back. 

Just got my offer for the 997.5 Mykonos Cyclades accepted on GOAT! Stoked to get these in and even grabbed them under retail at $245 shipped! First new balance and second Ronnie Fieg Collab. His sneaker collabs are dope

Just got my offer for the 997.5 Mykonos Cyclades accepted on GOAT! Stoked to get these in and even grabbed them under retail at $245 shipped! First new balance and second Ronnie Fieg Collab. His sneaker collabs are dope
Cyclades was probably my favorite shoe period in 2016. Love them.

I saw them just as I was getting into sneakers last year and I didn't even like new balence and they struck a chord with me, forgot about them til I saw another picture last week and needed to have them

got my jeans in today and they are....horrible. will be returning asap. the front drop on them looks like poo. literally 4-5 inch drop from the button fly. made mistake and bought the monroe when i was going for the varick but if this is his best attempt at denim he needs to stop now. 

got my jeans in today and they are....horrible. will be returning asap. the front drop on them looks like poo. literally 4-5 inch drop from the button fly. made mistake and bought the monroe when i was going for the varick but if this is his best attempt at denim he needs to stop now. 

Fit pics if u have a chance please

Need ultramarines ASAP
smokin.gif
QFTTTTTTTT

Back
Top Bottom