Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I've been through enough consortium drops to know by now that if you don't cop your pair from the store the collab is based out of, getting them is next to impossible anywhere else.

If you are still on the fence about resale, I would cop very soon before they shoot up. And they will shoot up.

I wore the UB mids once and idk man...still thinking I MAY get rid of em. Some dude is gonna want the mean discount though since its not DS. :lol:

I wore the UB mids once and idk man...still thinking I MAY get rid of em. Some dude is gonna want the mean discount though since its not DS. :lol:

The Michigan vs FSU bowl game was an instant classic!
smokin.gif
I was on pins and needles. Haven't felt that anxious since the National Title Game. One the best experiences I ever shared with my brother was that trip to Pasadena in '14.

Anyway, Michigan should have never been in the game. Those turnovers almost ruined the game for us. Gotta give it to the Wolverines, they never quit and kept plugging away. Respect to UM. Was supposed to see Ole Miss and UM. Between those two games, I'd probably have a headful of grey hair. 

Last edited:
I was on pins and needles. Haven't felt that anxious since the National Title Game. One the best experiences I ever shared with my brother was that trip to Pasadena in '14.

Anyway, Michigan should have never been in the game. Those turnovers almost ruined the game for us. Gotta give it to the Wolverines, they never quit and kept plugging away. Respect to UM. Was supposed to see Ole Miss and UM. Between those two games, I'd probably have a headful of grey hair. 

I hear fam, my favorite college is Michigan & then FSU so this game is GOAT! Hopefully next year one of them can make the Playoffs. :smokin

The Michigan vs FSU bowl game was an instant classic!
smokin.gif

I hear fam, my favorite college is Michigan & then FSU so this game is GOAT! Hopefully next year one of them can make the Playoffs.
smokin.gif
Harbaugh has turned that team around with the quickness. We even lost a legacy player in Devin Bush Jr. to Michigan. However, Stanford Samuels III and De'Calon Brooks (son to one of tone of the prides of Pensacola, Derrick Brooks, in addition to Roy Jones Jr., and Emmitt Smith. Trent Richardson could have been one, but boy was he a bust in the NFL) are part of Tribe '17. Dalvin's brother James is coming next year, too. But, I won't count my chickens they hatch because Dalvin's cousin, Jamel Cook, actually flipped to USC at the last second.  Anyway, that's last comment about the 'Noles since most people couldn't give 2 s***ts, but I'll leave you with a few highlights to close out the convo in the spoiler since I'm already cluttering the thread with too much sports talk.
Stanford's daddy laying the wood. Put Roscoe to sleep.

Derrick at FSU and Washington High School announcing his commitment:

1991 win at the Big House highlights

Met Jenn Sterger at the 'Ship vs Auburn if you're old enough to remember her lol

Last edited:
Where's a good place to look for the power rangers or rugrats collection besides eBay and Grailed? Specifically the hoodies

really?  boxes are disappearing a little more than usual right now? ouch I don't like to hear this
really?  boxes are disappearing a little more than usual right now? ouch I don't like to hear this

I ordered some socks and my DHL delivery guy left a notice at 9:12am saying they tried to drop it off... at 9:18am it says it got delivered to someone named David... [emoji]129300[/emoji]

So glad that I could fully concentrate on the KITH trail on DSM London since everybody went for the UB and I could easily checkout on my size 11. very happy to have both "Aspens" now in my collection.

wow, im just seeing the coasters.... why they always gotta make the accesories from these collections in store only :smh:

Back
Top Bottom