Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Still blueballed from reading about " #ChristmasEveKithStrike" + other restocks.  Any confirmations? 

Ronnie and  the rest of KithSet was getting wasted at my side job. 

Shout out to them though.

hahahahahhahahaha I'm Ronnie *****, nice one Majestic

Anyways thanks you guys for appreciating the info and yeah sometimes i have to play just the tip, that what makes it fun

The old batch of Mercer pants was restocked on Black Friday, they are no Twill and very light

And yes Rope Laces are for sale
were the old mercers just in store or online too? Could someone please bless me with a size 30 in camo mercers if they don't restock!

I actually just got a black pair from kith a week or so ago. Did the older mercers have flaps over the back pockets? All the mercer Monday ones don't seem to have that but mine did.

Last edited:
I actually just got a black pair from kith a week or so ago. Did the older mercers have flaps over the back pockets? All the mercer Monday ones don't seem to have that but mine did.

I think they all had the flaps..its just in some of the pictures they take, theyre tucked in the pocket.

Mine do as well, theyre just tucked, they look like that when theyre tucked
Woops my bad. Didn't look at the top of the pocket. Anyways. When I spoke with them they said material is comparable to blue label. Not the recent mercers.

called them early last week and they said they were in store only.....

just called em and ordered my size 30, weird.
I have a couple size 30 mercers and the waist fit good but I was wondering if I sized up to a 32 would it give me a baggier fit in the legs or would it be the same with just a huge waist? anyone ever compare the two sizes?

which color label are these black mercers?  how they fit?  i only got to try the recent mercer monday releases where you size down one

Just called Kith, no more 28/30. 

Can't even find no black Mercers on eBay in a 28. Not even for rape. 

Last edited:
Man I need those black mercers but these Christmas presents and anticipating releases got a brother stuck smh

so when should we be expecting this restock?? im still looking to get my first pair of mercers and not have to pay rape lol

^phone order (646) 648-6285^Just did a phone order for some black Mercers Sz 32. These are from the previous label not the recent releases; lighter cotton which are much more comfortable IMO.

Back
Top Bottom