Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Older version Mercer pants. Not that wet proof Mercer Monday crap. Black I might add.

Last edited:
Black was all I cared for. But khaki was there too. Didn't see anything else besides mercer Monday garbage crayons

Black was all I cared for. But khaki was there too. Didn't see anything else besides mercer Monday garbage crayons
How can you tell if it is the older black mercers? I visited Kith last weekend on my NY trip and copped a pair of black mercers (suprised they had them). Figured they were the new mercer monday ones tho...

Twill, yes. That's more of what I meant. Sorry, I'm watching the Knicks stink it up. Lost my train of thought

Twill, yes. That's more of what I meant. Sorry, I'm watching the Knicks stink it up. Lost my train of thought
To the Bucks no less. 
mean.gif

hahahahahhahahaha I'm Ronnie *****, nice one Majestic

Anyways thanks you guys for appreciating the info and yeah sometimes i have to play just the tip, that what makes it fun

The old batch of Mercer pants was restocked on Black Friday, they are no Twill and very light

And yes Rope Laces are for sale

hahahahahhahahaha I'm Ronnie *****, nice one Majestic

Anyways thanks you guys for appreciating the info and yeah sometimes i have to play just the tip, that what makes it fun

The old batch of Mercer pants was restocked on Black Friday, they are no Twill and very light

And yes Rope Laces are for sale

which colors?

I've been getting the shaft from those guys I asked to buy them 3m laces w. those urban camos but was told they would drop at a later date

sold my camos ironically

Back
Top Bottom