Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I am speechless.

First time winning a Kith raffle
nthat.gif

Probably some dude that had them for $1200 a week or so ago lol
Honestly I'd have to disagree with that. It is a lot of elitism, I noticed it more in the Yeezy thread than anywhere else. Not too many people want to help on this side of the forum. When the Space Jams released I went out of my way to cart a bunch of pairs for people for free in the Space Jam thread. I didn't care whether they had been around a while or not, end of the day I was able to help people and I did. I'm not the type to be full of myself because I have knowledge or hardware that gives me an advantage over other people but unfortunately many people here do have that mindset. For some reason the Adidas crowd is very secretive about everything but it's all good. Good luck with this release guys, hope you guys get your shoes. 

Honestly I'd have to disagree with that. It is a lot of elitism, I noticed it more in the Yeezy thread than anywhere else. Not too many people want to help on this side of the forum. When the Space Jams released I went out of my way to cart a bunch of pairs for people for free in the Space Jam thread. I didn't care whether they had been around a while or not, end of the day I was able to help people and I did. I'm not the type to be full of myself because I have knowledge or hardware that gives me an advantage over other people but unfortunately many people here do have that mindset. For some reason the Adidas crowd is very secretive about everything but it's all good. Good luck with this release guys, hope you guys get your shoes. 

Got back from kith mnh just now and only thing in stock are the anoraks and like 1 core fleece I think. I asked 2 employees if raffle winners were contacted but both of them said they don't know lol.

First time in awhile he's dropped a shoe with out the collection at the same time so I guess we shall see where it drops first

Carting and tossing them to people that will most likely resell gains you what?

E props.

Thanks Robin Hood, you've done the community a Great justice.

I'll look for the next batman symbol in the air, and I'll know you'll be next to him in your robin suit.

View media item 2272277

Probably some dude that had them for $1200 a week or so ago lol
I'll be honest with you. I don't recall seeing you in here (not that you haven't). Has nothing to do elitism. Has everything to do with some dudes rolling up here the day of or two days before wanting handouts, asking repetitive or dumb questions, and provide nothing to the thread.

All that said, why would you, or anyone for that matter want to spoon feed people when it's "meal time" and you've done nothing for the thread? Not even provide GIFs for humor even during "dead periods". Btw, Space Jams and these are completely different animals. Not even in the same stratosphere. If you half a**ed tried, you could get SJs.

Last edited:
Carting and tossing them to people that will most likely resell gains you what?

E props.

Thanks Robin Hood, you've done the community a Great justice.

I'll look for the next batman symbol in the air, and I'll know you'll be next to him in your robin suit.
See that's the issue with people like you, you're always in it to gain something for yourself. Hopefully one day you'll have enough where you don't feel the need to always get a gain out of something. Regardless I'm done discussing this with you, difficult to talk to someone who can't understand that concept. Thanks for the joke though, repped for the laugh. 

See that's the issue with people like you, you're always in it to gain something for yourself. Hopefully one day you'll have enough where you don't feel the need to always get a gain out of something. Regardless I'm done discussing this with you, difficult to talk to someone who can't understand that concept. Thanks for the joke though, repped for the laugh. 

I could go on and on with this conversation, but I won't.

At the end of the day you posted your amazing story in a thread to do what, "gain something for yourself"..

Self gratification comes in many forms my friend.

See you on this thread next kith/boost collab.

I could go on and on with this conversation, but I won't.

At the end of the day you posted your amazing story in a thread to do what, "gain something for yourself"..

Self gratification comes in many forms my friend.

See you FOR THE SECOND TIME in this thread next kith/boost collab.
FIXED

Last edited:
This thread is entertaining. Honestly, good luck to everyone who wants them. Hoping everyone in here cooks.

anyone know if i should just refresh the kith home page at 12 or be on the collections page at 12?

sorry guys i always take ls with kith drops

Back
Top Bottom