Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I forgot this thread is being overpowered by boost babies: size small and medium land.

Last edited:
I could have gone too far, BUT if you work out then its fine or if you have a big back  .

if I cared
I forgot this thread is being overpowered by boost babies: size small and medium land.
Sure you must the guy in your avi :smile: 

Anyone have info on the fit for fleece hoodies ? Im 5'10 and went with w L look i do with every hoodie.. Hoping these aren't too big
And L for somebody who's 5'10 should be baggy, unless you're really fat 
You can shop in the Juniors section, girlfriend 

Either you're a string bean or wearing your crap too damn tight. I'm sure the average male wears a large.  Most MEN are 175-200 at an average height.

or just a bunch of asians... we're all smalls and mediums
Get some white mixed in ya. That will fix that lol. Dad was like 5'2"/3" and like a 105-110.  I'm surprised I got to 5'10".  Don't even know how skinny dudes would wear a s or M and the length work for them. 

Last edited:

Either you're a string bean or wearing your crap too damn tight. I'm sure the average male wears a large.  Most MEN are 175-200 at an average height.
I could not care less , really, but average is really different everywhere. 

Defending anything here is nonsense. 

I could not care less , really, but average is really different everywhere. 

Defending anything here is nonsense. 
Only thing that was nonsense was your comment. You called someone fat, but they're an average size. I couldn't tell you a grown man that's of average height that wears a small, and I'd be hard pressed to find someone find a medium for that matter unless it's painted on.

roll.gif

Only thing that was nonsense was your comment. You called someone fat, but they're an average size. I couldn't tell you a grown man that's of average height that wears a small, and I'd be hard pressed to find someone find a medium for that matter unless it's painted on.
I think that I need to take that back.(Sorry Ethan)  Even though he was the less offended. 

Cheers. 

I think that I need to take that back.(Sorry Ethan)  Even though he was the less offended. 

Cheers. 

According to the thread you're wrong, you should have get a L instead , too bad you loose .... :lol:

What's "loose" about it ?

"You should have get a L instead" - this confirmed the boost shark baby [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom