Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

timbs, reselling? 
laugh.gif
i mean when the previous ones came out they were reselling, saw a wheat pair pop up on ebay for 130 i think

Then get em! 

There is a size 10.5 on the bay that is only at $101 with 1 day left in auction. One of the cheapest RF Asics out there. 

One of the cheapest RFs out there?

Shiiiiiiit.

It took me a long time to track my pair down in my condition lol

Just an added plus it was a sample pair.

Does anyone know what retail was on the last Timberland release?
EDIT: Found it

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji]
Haha been meaning to post them up on ebay for a minute but never get to it. not sure if anyone actually remembers but that release was all messed up. Got mine in store and soon as i got to my car I look at then and they had the worst glue ever. walked back in and made them swap them sh*ts lol. Even complained to uncle Ronnie before I left. But in the end I got a good pair. haha matter of fact I also had a small argument with him at Cove disc release. He was cool about it tho. wasn't in full celeb mode yet at that point

Does anyone know what retail was on the last Timberland release?
EDIT: Found it
What was it? Out of curiosity.

Also seems that the black joints aren't fur lined from the pics. Really considering them at this point.

Haha been meaning to post them up on ebay for a minute but never get to it. not sure if anyone actually remembers but that release was all messed up. Got mine in store and soon as i got to my car I look at then and they had the worst glue ever. walked back in and made them swap them sh*ts lol. Even complained to uncle Ronnie before I left. But in the end I got a good pair. haha matter of fact I also had a small argument with him at Cove disc release. He was cool about it tho. wasn't in full celeb mode yet at that point

They were alllll jacked up.

Luckily the sample pair I got looks handmade lmao

Not a single issue

so are we leaning towards the columbia capsule this sat. and the ultra boost the following sat.(xmas eve)?

that would be much better for the manual copper like myself. absolutely no way i could add ub, hoodies, fleece hoodie, fleece pants, and possibly a cost to my        cart without item going oos. 

@VidiViciUn   what is the meaning behind the Brendan Fraser pic you keep posting? i'm lost, or just do not get it. 

Back
Top Bottom