Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

My girl's account wasn't signed in when she placed the order... but somehow the order pops up in my account. Different billing/shipping/payment but they're probably still gonna cancel my pair 
sick.gif

Last edited:
just got my email confirmation for the Mossad's...not quick enough for the ST but still happy to have 1 of them

I should have went with cc instead of PayPal. PayPal hung forever when logging in, then when processing the order.

THIS, that's why I love KITH.  Yeezy's, NMD's, now these.  
yup, kith really is the GOAT. copped all 3 yeezys too last week from kith (they just came in today), now copped both 3s. im still shaking, legit thought i would strike out like i struck out on super green 3s

Last edited:
Here I go with the annoying order confirmation post ... but ordered off PayPal and no order confirmation yet, just receipt from PP ... anyone else in same boat for Salmon Toes? 

Here I go with the annoying order confirmation post ... but ordered off PayPal and no order confirmation yet, just receipt from PP ... anyone else in same boat for Salmon Toes? 
if its not under your order history, im sorry but things aren't looking too good. i havent gotten an email yet but its under my order history (plus on FB messenger)

Last edited:
Looks like i'm the only one who missed out on all the unicorns :frown: Congrats to all. Might throw in the towel for sneakers. Been doin this for too long.

Looks like i'm the only one who missed out on all the unicorns
frown.gif
Congrats to all. Might throw in the towel for sneakers. Been doin this for too long.
Oh, you're not the only one. Last message I saw on the forum was it probably wasn't happening today. Put my phone down to charge, came back and saw 164 replies and my hear sunk because I know just went down ...
mean.gif

if its not under your order history, im sorry but things aren't looking too good. i havent gotten an email yet but its under my order history (plus on FB messenger)
whew Salmon Toes are in order history ... didn't even think to look there ... for some reason I got a Facebook Message on the Militias (went back and ordered them) on a different email & card not associated with my FB. I wasn't logged in and the Militias aren't in my order history, so confused on how they made it to FB?  

Oh, you're not the only one. Last message I saw on the forum was it probably wasn't happening today. Put my phone down to charge, came back and saw 164 replies and my hear sunk because I know just went down ... :smh:

Literally the last message I read too and automatically ruled out the release, but logically it only makes sense it would release today ...

I was just chilling on the computer, lol, it couldn't have hit me at a better time.  I have kith on my Google Chrome bookmark bar, took less than a second to click, after seeing the notification pop up on my phone.  Congrats to all that grabbed a pair or both pairs.  
nthat.gif

Love it when we don't have to fight the bots or worry about the site crashing because all of the traffic.  

still not sure if i like the ST's.. i passed on them last sec..

may trade a pair of V2's for them if i change my mind

wow started to clean up around house and come back to see this. i'm sick to my stomach. 

btw for those curious, 2-tabbing didnt work. it only slowed me down. i just happened to have a separate tab open on checkout from earlier in the event these dropped (and they did), went to hit checkout and it just looped me back to the start and had to fill out the whole checkout process again because they added captcha.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom