Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Anyone else's salmon 3.1 order still "unfulfilled".....?

Regardless, super greatfull for a great life.
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

View media item 2239772Don't think anyone's pointed this out but since the golden ticket codes are good until the 27th I don't think he'll release em Black Friday like some were speculating. Maybe cyber Monday since there's no new balances this year for BF/CM

Last edited:
oh man quality on the uppers looking low-key meh

Mossad look superior 

hyped but worth it? meh
Look decent and certainly won't pass. Most of the time I'm a big fan of contrast between the sole and upper. There are exceptions, such as Yeezy's and a few others. Conversely, things such as triple black UBs and Flyknit Racers are usually a big fat pass for me; just not my thing.

They really dropped the ball in execution IMO.

Ronnie needed to use that "sleek shape" he used on the af1 kith joint on these.

The OG salmons didn't even look that great in hand after awhile. The Navy bled and the salmon color faded quick. Super Greens, Mossads and Super Blues are the top three GL3's RF has made IMO.

Last edited:
The OG salmons didn't even look that great in hand after awhile. The Navy bled and the salmon color faded quick. Super Greens, Mossads and Super Blues are the top three GL3's RF has made IMO.

Replace super blues with leatherbacks and I agree

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom