Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Anyone else's beach undershirts restock order come with 1 pink and 2 grey tees; no sky blue tee? Probably nothing I can do about it considering their return/restocking fee policy.
Of course they'll do something about it, you didn't receive the advertised product.

Originally Posted by XIVpositive  

Anyone else's beach undershirts restock order come with 1 pink and 2 grey tees; no sky blue tee? Probably nothing I can do about it considering their return/restocking fee policy.

Of course they'll do something about it, you didn't receive the advertised product.
If that is the case, they will help you. It's only a straight up return that you will get store credit/restocking fee.

I hope so, they haven't responded to my email or message.

And still haven't shipped my Collette order lol.

Last edited:
I hope so, they haven't responded to my email or message.

And still haven't shipped my Collette order lol.
I had the same issue with a pair of discs in a 12 and a pair of socks.  I emailed them around 10am this morning since this is the 5th day, and received an automated notification of a refund of $160 around noon.  Emailed them back to see if i could get an 11.5 instead and if not that i don't want the socks from the order.  No response to that request yet, but i do see that they created a ups label around 3, i assume its for just the $15 + $10 shipping socks i am going to end up with.  
sick.gif
  I got another email from CS at 5pm notifying me that they refunded me 160 for the shoes, i think that is the response to my 10am email.

with all that said, i hope your order ends up better than mine. 
ohwell.gif

my order was placed at 11:03 for reference.

Last edited:

I had the same issue with a pair of discs in a 12 and a pair of socks.  I emailed them around 10am this morning since this is the 5th day, and received an automated notification of a refund of $160 around noon.  Emailed them back to see if i could get an 11.5 instead and if not that i don't want the socks from the order.  No response to that request yet, but i do see that they created a ups label around 3, i assume its for just the $15 + $10 shipping socks i am going to end up with.  
sick.gif
  I got another email from CS at 5pm notifying me that they refunded me 160 for the shoes, i think that is the response to my 10am email.

with all that said, i hope your order ends up better than mine. 
ohwell.gif

my order was placed at 11:03 for reference.
So basically $25 for socks is all you're getting?  Man, thats gotta be an automatic full refund... 

Well they finally responded. My Collette Oder fully shipped, so that's good.

On the beach tees, they responsed that I could only return the full item and would have to pay an $8 restocking fee and would only receive store credit. So if I return them I'll lose $8 plus the initial $10 shipping fee plus my return shipping lol. Ridiculous.

So basically $25 for socks is all you're getting?  Man, thats gotta be an automatic full refund... 
yeah, pretty bummed out about it, really liked the disc blazes.  Hopefully they will work something out with me.

On the beach tees, they responsed that I could only return the full item and would have to pay an $8 restocking fee and would only receive store credit. So if I return them I'll lose $8 plus the initial $10 shipping fee plus my return shipping lol. Ridiculous.
Glad your colette order shipped, i hadn't had to contact their support for a couple years, but it seems outsourced now.  I think the trick is to get someone internal to look at your situation and address it, at least thats the route i am trying to go.

yeah, pretty bummed out about it, really liked the disc blazes.  Hopefully they will work something out with me.
Shiiii...  They should allow you cancel at no cost...  BUT Unfortunately I dont think they would... 

I think you mentioned earlier you wear a large in the beach undershirts? I doubt I'll ever wear mine because I don't really like the fit - if you want to trade your double for the blue from my pack, I'll help you out.

I think you mentioned earlier you wear a large in the beach undershirts? I doubt I'll ever wear mine because I don't really like the fit - if you want to trade your double for the blue from my pack, I'll help you out.
That would be cool. Or I could just buy the blue straight up, if you want.

Yeah that's pretty BS. I'd bother them some more and obviously make sure you stress the point that you paid for a 3 pack of tees in the three colours advertised on the site, not whichever colours they feel like putting in the box.

Did the customer service account email you?

Just FB message Adam Stubbs directly. He's the online store manager. He will def take care of you

Finally got my williams hoody today. Not sure why they didn't just tell me they were shipping separately to begin with.

They only charged you once for shipping right?

Yea I ordered together, they just shipped separately. I'm pretty sure they slipped up because each item on my order history shared the same tracking number. If they meant to ship separately, they would have left 1 of the items marked as not yet shipped until they had a tracking number for it. They probably didn't know until I emailed them, which then took 2 days to reply.

I got my Colette Shirts and Ts on tuesday after ordering on release day.

Kith Shipping is wierd, people had thier shoes shipped before my shirts, so maybe shoes were thier priority?

Last edited:
My kith logo t-shirt still hasn't shipped that's the only thing I got and still nothing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom