Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Very very pleased.

Mesh is good.

Suede is def better than GR but not close to Collab premium level.

Happy over all.

Edit: shape is great out the box too.
white midsole perhaps ?

edit: with some white flats?

Last edited:

white midsole perhaps ?

edit: with some white flats?
Na.

Going to keep OG.

I like the shade on the midsole - different.

I'll wear them heavy in the summer.
OG midsole > white.  I like the off color a more. They're a nice, just waiting (hopefully) on the wider release with my favorite, a disco
nthat.gif

Ah man I'm an 8.5/9 in gl3 [emoji]128555[/emoji] But props for da link

sgs finally shipped 
pimp.gif

Anyway, looking forward to the next two releases (salmon toes + mossads). Do you guys think they will same production numbers? Will they be valued more than sgs are right now??? I personally think sts will probably be goin closer to 2k if same production numbers which will be insane

thinking to give a pair of yeezy TDs for SGs if I manage to find someone with a size 11.5US... and I really don't care at all..will be very happy to make such a trade

sgs finally shipped :pimp:

Anyway, looking forward to the next two releases (salmon toes + mossads). Do you guys think they will same production numbers? Will they be valued more than sgs are right now??? I personally think sts will probably be goin closer to 2k if same production numbers which will be insane

No shot.

Salmon toes on eBay 1000-1500

SG prior to this release - 4-5k.

Wore this #kithstrike today:

Both my Super Green 3 and 3.1 came today thanks to a friend who helped me on the 3.1.  Suede quality on the 3 is great.  3.1 is overshadowed by the greatness of the 3, i think it would have been a little more sought after if it wasn't released at the same time as the 3.

Hopefully i am as lucky on the next releases as i was with these.

What do you think about this trade? DS PB Yeezy 350's (1.0) for SG GL3's? The guy with the SG's wants me to add $200 on top though :rolleyes

Any insight is greatly appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom