Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

To everyone who failed... Let me give you some insight... I know it will fall on deaf ears, but I have to say it..

Days like this, it is always important to realize what you have instead of being upset about what you don't.. Very easy to let emotions force you to pay triple or quadruple of what a shoe is worth, just to have "what you can't". Just think a moment before spending this amount of money on these shoes... What is it really worth?

I say this, not from a position of hate or salt, but from a position of life experience.. I used to think I needed every single shoe.. I had a bunch of very limited stuff and was an avid RF collector also..

One day, I was sick about missing out on some shoe, don't even remember what it was... then my wife came and gave me a real talk... It never ends... There is never that "one shoe" that will complete our addictions... I used to think it would be "Miami Night Lebron 8s".. that was my unicorn... Until I got it... then I was right back online the next week trying for something new...

Then, life brought me to a place where I needed money... My wife was pregnant and was very very sick, and our insurance wasn't covering the expenses... I went to sell my "unicorns" to find out that they weren't worth what I paid for them anymore... Then I felt like a fool... Luckily I only lost $50 in the end...

I had a bunch of unicorns...with each one I said "This is it..." I said it with Miami Nights, Slam Jams, Parra Burgundy AM1s, Black'Gold AJ1s... But I was never satisfied until I changed my own thought process..

Anyway, congrats to all who copped and I hope this helps someone make a better decision rather than spending a large amount of money today... And if this is the ONE for you, I hope you wait until emotions and hype die down to cop..

Godspeed..

Real talk, this needs to be in every release thread. When I was younger, I'd trip if I missed a release, then one day I realized I've got way more shoes than I actually need, and will always want another pair....it got really easy to adopt the "on to the next" attitude. Especially these days where there's like 30 releases a week.

Son was sick I wasn't home to try but I'm confused. If you had to answer question how were bots able to cop

The 3.1 are still hella unicorns. Only 2100 pairs of these in 3 colours in total. in the world. ever. forever. and ever. 60% of the time. all the time.

I wear a size 10, L. How about you? lol

I'll be waiting for that vid. Need it ASAP. I drown my sadness with some ice cream like a girl while I watch your creation.

:frown:

I'll make the best one yet haha. Probably not getting my pie until Tuesday [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Jp, joe, 3g, and BL are the only Nt guys that are actually going to wear their pears [emoji]128514[/emoji]
wink.gif

I wear a size 10, L. How about you? lol

I'll be waiting for that vid. Need it ASAP. I drown my sadness with some ice cream like a girl while I watch your creation.

frown.gif

I'll make the best one yet haha. Probably not getting my pie until Tuesday [emoji]128553[/emoji]
It's ok. I've gotten to point where I can take my L and move on. I just like watching your vids haha. Ain't no way I'm paying anything close to resale for these, much less any other shoe. Usually cap off at $300. If it's north of that, oh damn well. 
Thread going back to Jist   the JUST US regulars now
Fixed too lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom