Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

didn't even think of this lol
History indicates it will probably be a link. But rereading the email:

Thank you for your purchase and support of our brand. As a token of our appreciation, you have been granted access to a special pre-buy opportunity for this weekend's release of the Ronnie Fieg x Asics Super Green Collection. You will be emailed at this address only with further details within the next 24 hours. Please do not respond to this email.

Only time will tell. Hopefully it's soon man

further details could mean anything since its ambiguous 

but i do hope he releases the pre buy option today in honor of haitian flag day

This might be the bait to settle for the 3.1 since its part of the collection too....No way in hell I think the kithstrikes will lock everyone a pair of the gl3

Thank you for your purchase and support of our brand. As a token of our appreciation, you have been granted access to a special pre-buy opportunity for this weekend's release of the Ronnie Fieg x Asics Super Green Collection. You will be emailed at this address only with further details within the next 24 hours. Please do not respond to this email.
When I read this, it sounds like you have to buy both shoes + the shirt

Will they provide the constant of integration though?
roll.gif

He means 1600 bowls of frosted flakes were sacrificed during the super green process

Back
Top Bottom