Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

How's the "made in Japan" gonna influence pricing? What are we looking at for retail?

Last edited:

these need to release in mint/cove glv numbers (combined)
Bruh this 100x. Everyone needs to eat and cop at least 3 pairs each 
laugh.gif

What is the actual date of the Kith Anniversary?  Wonder if these will be available to F&F or a similar release to homage...

November 11th but kinda doubt it will be that late if he's taking about it now. I'm thinking that he's just going in terms of years. Most likely similar release numbers to homage. I don't see these having a release date though just a kith strike
What is the actual date of the Kith Anniversary?  Wonder if these will be available to F&F or a similar release to homage...

November 11th but kinda doubt it will be that late if he's taking about it now. I'm thinking that he's just going in terms of years. Most likely similar release numbers to homage. I don't see these having a release date though just a kith strike

He is building hype

He is building hype
Yeah the thing is that Super Greens were given away in Haiti around the beginning of April...If Salmon Toe GL3's are rereleasing too, those initially were released September 30, 2011.  And the actual anniversary being November 11th...I think all signs lead to a date later in the year

It wouldn't make sense to have a release in a few days when these dates have no relation to the anniversary date and thats whole reason these shoes are releasing...

I don't think he needs to build hype for any 3 of these shoes because they are arguably part of the top 3 he has ever released, but Ronnie does love the hype as it gets his brand out there and all publicity is good publicity

I knew I'd wander onto NikeTalk today and see this thread blown up lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom