Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Nah, over heard a worker and they were like those the Ronnie and, but didn't finish his sentence
RF x off white boots

nah idk but im surprised they havent dropped. didnt he preview them like back in january? not a fan of them, but wonder what happened to em - makes no sense to drop them going into spring/summer

could be the rf x colette collab

Last edited:
RF x off white boots

nah idk but im surprised they havent dropped. didnt he preview them like back in january? not a fan of them, but wonder what happened to em - makes no sense to drop them going into spring/summer

could be the rf x colette collab

I completely forgot about that collab, he teased it once and stopped, idk I thought they were the Williams hoodies & Summer drop #3

I completely forgot about that collab, he teased it once and stopped, idk I thought they were the Williams hoodies & Summer drop #3
oh yea true could be the new williams hoodies he was talking about the other day.

but yea so far the colette puma collab, the off white boot collab, and the new diadora collab have yet to release. there's probably more but thats all i can think of off the top of my head

edit: yup, new williams hoodies dropping on friday

Last edited:
i like the williams hoodie, but by the time i get paid on saturday they will probably all be sold out /:

The 3.1 looks good from that angle, but it's horrendous from the side. I guess the super green rumors were true after all, just not going back on the 3.

damn that nimbus midsole
laugh.gif
, Ron gonna have these 15 year olds lookin washed

as of now he's dropping a shoe on the 15th, but u never kno it could get pushed back...im not at liberty to say what it is tho, sorry.

Need help finding a RF x GLV 'Mint' size 8.5. DM if you have information. I've checked ebay and all other outlets. Looking to see if any of the Niketalk fam has better leads. thank you

I sold my DS salmons for $1300 last summer...Navy was fading and the salmon pink was looking dirty .... no regrets

Can't wait for the new Williams hoodie, still need a rose in an XL or XXL bad, if anyone has any leads hit my PM

I sold my DS salmons for $1300 last summer...Navy was fading and the salmon pink was looking dirty .... no regrets

Yeah I wore mine several times, they were kinda dirty actually lol quickest fading shoe I've ever owned. $765 for them and $735 for LBs but they were super clean, dudes jumped on them within a day had me thinking my prices were to low haha just glad someone else will enjoy them now.

Back
Top Bottom