Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

yo.

mercer iiis restocked. about to spend so much money on pants right now. love my olive pair. 

who has the cinder color? i need non studio lighting images plz. 

yo.

mercer iiis restocked. about to spend so much money on pants right now. love my olive pair. 

who has the cinder color? i need non studio lighting images plz. 
Thanks for the heads up, repped.

Does anyone recommend the terry pairs over the regulars?

Last edited:
man needs some other pieces to restock. want a few more fleece joints before winter ends.

has anyone picked up the laguardia tank tops? i'd like to grab one for summer but was curious how they fit. i have 2 of the long-sleeves and they are a bit over-sized. same for the tanks? thanks.

Last edited:
are the mercer 3 sizing the same as the bleeckers since the waist looks the same? if im a M in the bleeckers would i be a M in the mercer 3s as well or is the sizing different?

Is the fit similar as the mercer II's? Was looking at the sizing info and if I go off of that I should size up but then again i have had some mishaps going off the sizing suggestions on KITH. Any help would be appreciated so that I can go in and put in my order.

Sorry for more mercer questions but im worried about length. Im 6' 3" 205...L or XL?

Im much more familiar with inseam than outseam. 

Last edited:
Just saw semi unfiltered pics on stashed website and the shoe looks amazing need to find out the price

Got my bleeckers in today. Went with a large and they're kind of baggy. Unimpressed honestly. Sad.

Wonder if I wash them they'll shrink up a bit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom