Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I always think of navy as dark, i guess you are right that color its a shade of navy
all good. navy has a wide range. i looked back and an older one had an almost royal blue toe. seems like the shades got moved down the shoe. 

For those who want to know how the guardia tees fit

I'm about 5'10", 135lbs, this is a size small
5'10" 135lbs??? 

good looks man^ I actually have a pinnacle tee on today and i do like the fit. Only thing im scared of is this collar gettin bacon necked
i'm not worried about bacon neck, just how i'm going to wash them as they're dry-clean only. you guys think hand wash/line dry would work?

Afew did Kois; a shoe nobody could previously get. Fieg should've done Super Greens (and donated a percentage of the profits to Soles 4 Souls, to tie it back in). Would've been a perfect way to finish off the 25th thing.

Those Fiegs 
sick.gif
, so original...... 

Last edited:
Taking what was good about everything and combining it into straight trash, i wouldnt mind 2 versions, but 2 different sides to make up a pair is just ridiculous

A kith employee said that those are early samples and they aren't proceeding with

Ronnie always has his people say early samples aren't going to be released version, and then the released version appears and it's identical lol

Ronnie always has his people say early samples aren't going to be released version, and then the released version appears and it's identical lol

I see no kith branding like other collabs have their store logo on their collab so maybe that's the only difference we see lol

Back
Top Bottom