Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Aaron's slav squat 
roll.gif

Oh ok cool cool. So I guess that'll be my backup option if I'm not able to scoop em next week then. Thanks man!

Don't think you'll have a problem scooping them up on release day, if you're on the site at specific time. The 530 isn't a model people go crazy for so it should be pretty easy.

Don't think you'll have a problem scooping them up on release day, if you're on the site at specific time. The 530 isn't a model people go crazy for so it should be pretty easy.
Music to my ears :D I'm hoping all the other Black Friday releases will help to eliminate the hype too

The older Mercers I own have been washed before and they never felt like they shrunk. 

did you dry them tho?

i'm thinking about washing some of my old mercers in hot water and then drying them on high heat, to try to shrink them.

seems like they do shrink tho, for instance... i bought a used pair of white label olives in a size 32 and could barely fit them, and you could tell they had been washed and dried, probably a few times... then i bought a size 34 and they fit mad baggy... and you could tell they hadn't been washed or dried... and you can't tell me there was that big of a difference in size between a 32 and 34 (all my other mercers are size 33 and they fit way bigger than that 32)...

did you dry them tho?

i'm thinking about washing some of my old mercers in hot water and then drying them on high heat, to try to shrink them.

seems like they do shrink tho, for instance... i bought a used pair of white label olives in a size 32 and could barely fit them, and you could tell they had been washed and dried, probably a few times... then i bought a size 34 and they fit mad baggy... and you could tell they hadn't been washed or dried... and you can't tell me there was that big of a difference in size between a 32 and 34 (all my other mercers are size 33 and they fit way bigger than that 32)...
I only washed one pair as a mistake one time and I didn't notice it then when I wore them. Even then they were washed in cold water delicate and air dried. Maybe also because they had stretched a little also over time. I'm pretty sure after a few times of washing/drying them in hot water as you stated would probably shrink them. 

Last edited:
Im typically a 30 or 31 in regular jeans and 30 in publish legacy's. Do you think i'd be better off in 28 or 30 for the new mercers?
I personally also wear size 30 in legacy's but I'm a size 32 in jeans. If you already like the fit of the 30 in Legacy's then most likely you'll like the fit of the Mercers in 30 as well. The waist will be closer to size 32 if you can live with that but you'll have a little more leg room compared to the 28. I'd go a size 28 if you really want a much tighter fit in the leg area. Again that's just my opinion. 

Last edited:
I personally also wear size 30 in legacy's but I'm a size 32 in jeans. If you already like the fit of the 30 in Legacy's then most likely you'll like the fit of the Mercers in 30 as well. The waist will be closer to size 32 if you can live with that but you'll have a little more leg room compared to the 30. I'd go a size 28 if you really want a much tighter fit in the leg area. Again that's just my opinion. 

Thanks man.

I only washed one pair as a mistake one time and I didn't notice it then when I wore them. Even then they were washed in cold water delicate and air dried. Maybe also because they had stretched a little also over time. I'm pretty sure after a few times of washing/drying them in hot water as you stated would probably shrink them. 
Washing machine wash or just a cold water job in the sink? i'm bit worried now to wash these if they ever get dirty. By the way guys I went TTS on my Mercers and they fit snug on the the waist and legs... Already racking up the Christmas list with Mercer pants.

im guessing both the NBs are going to be releasing on the same day since both pictures have been released pretty evenly. last year pictures of the 577 americanas didnt surface until after the relase of the daytonas. but thats my guess.

im guessing both the NBs are going to be releasing on the same day since both pictures have been released pretty evenly. last year pictures of the 577 americanas didnt surface until after the relase of the daytonas. but thats my guess.

I wouldn't assume anything. He changes how releases work all the time. You never know what he is going to do. He's pretty clever in that regard.

Quick question - can we safely assume that the 850s will be the cyber monday release this year? 
No. The only things we know is "save your money" and "black friday".

They could both be dropping black friday and he could be having a web sale on cyber monday (HIGHLY doubt it but i can hope, tryna scoop up some apparel), nothing has been confirmed.

i doubt there will sale, this year they didnt even though a instore summer sale like they done in the past

Back
Top Bottom