Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Did anyone see the post where the Salmon Soles are re-releasing in Brazil?  Maybe Ronnie can drop some insight on that haha.  Possible US Re-release @RonnieFieg?  
nerd.gif

Salmon NBs?

Last edited:
Ronnie just posted about open interviews tonight.

If the replies to his post on Twitter are any indication of who is going to be showing up, I feel so bad for him, and the staff, that will have to deal with these people........they all sound like idiots.

"Thank you very much for coming in to be interviewed. Now that we are concluding, do YOU have any questions for me?"
"Yo am I gon get hooked up on releases?"

"Thank you very much for coming in to be interviewed. Now that we are concluding, do YOU have any questions for me?"
"Yo am I gon get hooked up on releases?"
Yeah, where are my Super Greens? And how much of a discount do I get? And how many of my friends can I hook up with pairs of your collabs when they release? And what samples can I get to wear to make all my friends jealous? 

The questions are going to be ridiculous I'm sure of it hahahaha

So much for FP be the be all end all to premium footwear 
roll.gif

There are plenty of quality shoes out there without RFs name attached to it for the same or lesser price. 

So much for FP be the be all end all to premium footwear :rofl:

There are plenty of quality shoes out there without RFs name attached to it for the same or lesser price. 

Overpriced b. That remark from rf about higher quality is just a reach to gain revenue from resell money

When ordering the FP, were we suppose to choose the FP size or EU size? I choose a 42 in FP size, but got a 42 EU. They are a lot tighter than I expected, don't know if I can keep them. 

When ordering the FP, were we suppose to choose the FP size or EU size? I choose a 42 in FP size, but got a 42 EU. They are a lot tighter than I expected, don't know if I can keep them. 
they were supposed to be in FP sizes.....hopefully they didn't do this with all orders.....

Ronnie just posted about open interviews tonight.

If the replies to his post on Twitter are any indication of who is going to be showing up, I feel so bad for him, and the staff, that will have to deal with these people........they all sound like idiots.
them:

shoes > career

Fire. Wish he used a little more white in the heel but these will be copped. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom