Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

"Made with the finest cocoa beans grown in the lush Ghanian countryside, hand picked by Ronnie Fieg, releasing this saturday at Kith NYC in White and Milk , and as always, in limited quantities"

ronnie gon show up on release day like
roll.gif

this may be the funniest ish i've ever witnessed om NT!!!!

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Don't care what the masses say, I like the Brazils a lot. In fact, I prefer they're not as popular. Makes it easier to buy them at or near retail even if you struck out on Kith. IMO, they look a lot better on foot. Could do without the stripes on the sole, but ... I guess you can't win them all.
I think the stripes on the midsole can be removed pretty easily with acetone.  I'm pretty sure that's what everyone was using to remove the stripes on the midsole of the Death List 5 Gel Lyte 3 by Extra Butter.
I don't trust myself around any chemicals and shoes, unless they're beaters lol

id like to see a new GL3. I am getting tired of GLV. ..
I agree. Would be nice if he alternated through the models. Seems like everyone is on board with the GLV, too. Probably just my perception though. And although I like the V and it's more comfortable. I just think III is better looking. Need more GT-IIs, too.

Last edited:
I agree. Would be nice if he alternated through the models. Seems like everyone is on board with the GLV, too. Probably just my perception though. And although I like the V and it's more comfortable. I just think III is better looking. Need more GT-IIs, too.

From what I was told by one of the head guys at Cmonwealth, Asics is pushing the V as a collab model this year. This explains why it's in full effect this year.

Back
Top Bottom