Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Ronnie looks like chubby David Blaine to me 
laugh.gif

The more and more I look at my XT-2's, the more and more I love 'em. People gonna talk ish and hate because they weren't a limited or high resell shoe, but they def. are crazy dope.

The more and more I look at my XT-2's, the more and more I love 'em. People gonna talk ish and hate because they weren't a limited or high resell shoe, but they def. are crazy dope.
As long as you like them, you don't need to convince others. 

People aren't hating just stating their opinion. They're a decent shoe but not worth the retail price imo.

Tomorrows release is pushed back. Was thinking about swinging by kith after work but that place is gonna be a mad house since big sean is there

After getting both RG's and Sages in. I like the Sages better.

If it wasnt for the rain, I would have pulled the Sages out today.

Ronnie's mad ***** whipped on IG 
laugh.gif

Her IG's private so I didn't bother following but seriously...

How many pics she gonna have up of this mug?

Damn still no reply from customer service or Adam stubbs, am I the only one who has an unfulfilled order and no mail? Or are there other people in the same situation as me

I felt like he postponed because he wasn't ready and he didn't get to hype it up as much as he wanted due to 9/11 and big Sean.

Damn still no reply from customer service or Adam stubbs, am I the only one who has an unfulfilled order and no mail? Or are there other people in the same situation as me
I purchased both rose gold and sage. No shipping confirmation for past two weeks. Just got an email cancelling a pair of rose golds followed up with another email saying both pairs could be cancelled due to overselling. Got email confirmation at 8:01 pst. Doesnt matter when you got your order in. 

I purchased both rose gold and sage. No shipping confirmation for past two weeks. Just got an email cancelling a pair of rose golds followed up with another email saying both pairs could be cancelled due to overselling. Got email confirmation at 8:01 pst. Doesnt matter when you got your order in. 
Wait confirmation that both pairs got cancelled?

Wait confirmation that both pairs got cancelled?
I checked out and got my confirmation email at 8:01 pst on release day. Got one email for refund and cancellation of rose golds. Got another email explaining they oversold and a possibility of cancelling both pairs

I checked out and got my confirmation email at 8:01 pst on release day. Got one email for refund and cancellation of rose golds. Got another email explaining they oversold and a possibility of cancelling both pairs
when did u receive all these mails? All on release day? Or did you only receive the cancellation mail for both pairs recently?

Both of my rose golds from the restock last week arrived today. Much nicer in person imo. I was expecting less after seeing a lot of user pics. Now to find a pair of white flat laces for these.

damn i wanted fp's tomorrow.  now im even more tempted to go for those offsprings

Its a cold world. people eating off restocks and i can't get my original order fulfilled.
and to think you were one of the very first few hundred to actually buy/check out first. 11:01 would be right around 118-119. condolences my dude, hope they hook you up on your next wanted rf release. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom