Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i did a trial run with the autofil and at first i put the state as an abbreviation, so it didnt show up. then i edited my autofil with the full state, and it worked perfectly.

wow! when I got to the site at 11.00 only sizes were 5-6.5, how can it possibly sell out that fast? :x

Usually in the dropdown you can pick most sizes and it will just say sold out, but here I couldn't even pick anything but 5-6.5, anyone experienced something similar?

EDIT: I see that I should've used the twitter link, that might have been the problem! 

Hoping for the overseas release now!!

Were you using chrome? I always use chrome with kith and have no problem, but this time it wouldn't bring up the scroll bar on the sizes nor let me scroll down with the roller on the mouse. 4 mins later switched to IE and all the sizes were up ad could scroll. No ****** shoes left of course tho.

And they didn't combat any bots. Jus because you got through this time doesn't mean that bots lost lmao. That's ridiculous. It wasn't TLO either.

kith should look at people's shoe size to make sure they only get it for them in store and not to resell.
Funniest thing i ever saw at a kith release was this little hs girl who was dragged to the release by her bf who was a reseller, she didnt get the size he told her to get, so he goes off on her and she just gets fed up and walks away with the kicks and he is like where you going with my kicks, she turns around and tells him that she was the one putting up the money so she will do with the kicks what ever she feels like. all of us that were there were dying.

Funniest thing i ever saw at a kith release was this little hs girl who was dragged to the release by her bf who was a reseller, she didnt get the size he told her to get, so he goes off on her and she just gets fed up and walks away with the kicks and he is like where you going with my kicks, she turns around and tells him that she was the one putting up the money so she will do with the kicks what ever she feels like. all of us that were there were dying.
i repped you for that laugh during this dark time lol 

told you guys PayPal is a no go
i copped using paypal. 

[h1]Thank you Your order was placed successfully.[/h1]

[h2]You've just purchased this[/h2][table][tr][td]
1_35dcd6d1-40d8-44ca-979d-63f5091c08e1_thumb.jpg
[h3]1x  Ronnie Fieg X Asics Gel Lyte V - Volcano - 11.5[/h3][/td][/tr][/table]

Your Order ID is: #NOPE

An email receipt containing information about your order will soon follow. Please keep it for your records.

Thank you for shopping at Kith NYC

i'm waiting for people to complain about not getting a shipping confirm before the end of the day

oh.. and got my 8.5 

I honestly thought these were one of his weaker pieces. could've done more with it. I'm waiting to see what else he has by the end of the year. What's everybody's thoughts on this shoe?

Wanted to lace my girlfriend up on her birthday, so I had 6 friends helping me on a size 6. We ended up with 3 pairs! GLVs are not for me, at least so far. Maybe I'll change my mind after seeing them in person.

The twitter link did come before the latest products. I was refreshing and not seeing anything when the twitter notification popped up on my phone.

And for everyone worried about checking out as fast as you can by using autofill and whatnot, you can relax. After you click checkout and then select "ok" on the dialog box saying that they can only be shipped to your billing address the products are guaranteed in your cart for a few minutes; I don't know exactly how long. And then you can safely checkout with Paypal. I did this this morning and on the flamingos.

Last edited:
Got through after 5 minutes. Confirmation mail right after and.....I am from Europe!

Cant wait to get them
smokin.gif

I honestly thought these were one of his weaker pieces. could've done more with it. I'm waiting to see what else he has by the end of the year. What's everybody's thoughts on this shoe?
i really like the colorway and inspiration, i think the ECP pack was much better though 

keep trying, guys...one of my friends just got thru at 11:50 for a sz12.

damn, almost an hour after the release time.

Wanted to lace my girlfriend up on her birthday, so I had 6 friends helping me on a size 6. We ended up with 3 pairs!

The twitter link did come before the latest products. I was refreshing an not seeing anything when the twitter notification popped up on my phone.

And for everyone worried about checking out as fast as you can by using autofill and whatnot, you can relax. After you click checkout and then select ok on the dialog box saying that they can only be shipped to your billing address the products are guaranteed in your cart for a few minutes; I don't know exactly how long. And then you can safely checkout with Paypal. I did this this morning and on the flamingos.

you got 3 size 6s? if so, my gf wears the same size, and maybe we can do business? 8)

Back
Top Bottom