Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

some sizes are still showing in the drop down. keep trying and good luck! dont give up until you see all the sizes disappear.

the issue with paypal is dont click the first paypal link the one that appears under checkout, the one one you are supposed to use is the one you enter after entering your shipping information.

Got my 10 
smokin.gif

Assuming the fit is like Mercers and sizing down. Will let you know how that goes when they get here.

Have to say this. Thought I got really good at these sites. Was a little surprised when I struck out but...

Last time with the flamingos I saw people come on here like 15 min after saying here wil still sizes and they had just got through and that we would too if we weren't on NT complaining about it.

I can honestly say that isn't the case. Just went HAM for 22 min :smh:

Didn't get through on flamingos until close to 30 minutes after release. If your size is still in the dropdown keep trying

just curious, did anyone's chrome autofill work for your address? mine failed and said "field cannot be blank."

still had time to manually enter everything and get through though lol 
pimp.gif

Chrome worked fine on autofill for me.

Also Andy just confirmed on twitter that as long as you got an order confirmation screen and # you're good to go...some emails are probably just delayed for whatever reason.

Bots lost on this one...and I'm glad someone took a stand to change up their releases.....I was able to grab a 9..easily..

jesus kept on clicking like 15 mins straight and finally got my pair, anyone else had refreshing problem at 11?  I didnt see the page until i clicked on the twitter link 

Back
Top Bottom