Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Do we even know if they were that much more limited though? I sold mine for $315 shipped and I was struggling to even get offers over $300.
check the current prices......i got them and sold them as well..and struggled a bit. lately i have tried a few times to buy them again..people don't bother to respond on offers for less that 500usd minimum. so this is one more evidence that people did not like them once they released but since they are limited everyone now likes them a lot.

haha. it's funny, cuz dudes have so adamantly expressed their opinion that the RG's are the best in here, but when i talk about the sage's, it's a problem. :lol:

just commented on 'em 3 or 4 times now, when i see better and better pix... and can't help but wonder how you could even prefer the RG's (but of course i know it's all just opinion)...

the RG's are decent, but the white stripes don't look right, and should either be all grey, like the OG's, or all blue... but even then, the sage's are still better... i could understand gunning for the RG's tho, if you don't own the OG's...

and if you're referring to me, i never said the sage's are trash... i did find it funny that not only was he rehashing the RG colorway, but also dropping another blue / green colorway right after coves and mints... just seems like he's running out of ideas, or just being lazy and trying to milk what's been popular for him so far...

check the current prices......i got them and sold them as well..and struggled a bit. lately i have tried a few times to buy them again..people don't bother to respond on offers for less that 500usd minimum. so this is one more evidence that people did not like them once they released but since they are limited everyone now likes them a lot.

I think it's just the general cycle of RF releases though. Once the pairs dry up, the price goes through the roof. There will be a point where cove and mint GLV's go for $500+.

Be honest, how often have you fools checked your email today?
to be honest....only once this morning. haha its 2014 i think many of us have it sent too our phone. atleast for many of us that work or have school since many started

but goodluck to those that got it, and hope they didnt cancel those that wanted it!

saw sages and rose golds in person today from someone who picked up in person, and both shoes are MUCH different in hand than those jig filter pics....even more so than past RF shoes. it's actually kinda crazy how the KJFE (kith jig filter effect) makes one shoe look better in pics and one shoe look worse. I really wasn't expecting that. I mean we've all seen a RF collab in pics and imagined what it would look like in person, but the difference is almost a whole different shoe lol. If I'm being 100% honest, don't let any pics justify which one you like/keep/sell cuz you'll probably change your mind back and forth once you get in hand.

Which did you prefer in person? I'm hoping the RGs aren't a huge let down

Sages by far. The kid on campus who had is like a huge fieg/kith stan so paid someone to cop for him in nyc. The rose golds were aight, but seeing them next to the gt2s was kinda of disappointing. Deff looks like a whole different shoe which is cool I guess, but I deff prefer the sample RG glv over the released pair. There's something about the flat asics logo on the midpanel that really threw me off for some reason....on the other hand, sages looked better than the pics...color really contrasts well and as a stand alone shoe it was cool. If I had my pic strictly out of these two I would go sage. Others may disagree, that's what's cool about buying shoes. But the differentiation in color blocking in materials on the sage just really stole the show for me.

I was there on Saturday.  They are both nice, but the Sage definitely wins out when I saw them both on foot and in the Pop-Up shop (even under the crazy lighting)

Did this many people complain about the midsole on the GL 5 coves not being the same? No, shut up already, we've heard it too many times, from too many people.

Did this many people complain about the midsole on the GL 5 coves not being the same? No, shut up already, we've heard it too many times, from too many people.
different shoes. different executions. same inspiration.

I agree with you. beating a dead horse.

dudes just desperately trying to get put on with kithset.

his guido life partner aint helping the cause though. 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom