Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

it's still crazy to me how the price of Volcanoes jumped from 250-300 to 500-600 right after the mint/cove release 
tired.gif
yeah why did that happen? I dont understand how pairs are going for 700-900 on ebae right now

Sages for real look like woman's GR. Not talking materials. Just looks.

But yall justify your purchase however you want. :lol:
I kinda agree. Still like em. RGs are predominantly a pink shoe so they could be viewed as a womens shoe too. Both look great to me

God. Personal RG pics are looking too damn good! Can not wait to get them in. West Coast so I'm about to be in for at least a two week wait. May the patience be with me. 

NVM.

Flamingos are one of those shoes I really want but that resell price.

Last edited:

Sage really takes the cake for me. honestly better in regular potato camera phone pics than kith filter effect jig pics.

honestly I'll kinda be real and say that I compare RGs to tiff highs....it's like another iteration of a beloved, insane shoe, but it is just flat out not effing with the OG. that's just my opinion tho. I'm glad everyone cooked.
That's a very good comparison with the tiff highs and the GLV rose golds.  Spot on.

God. Personal RG pics are looking too damn good! Can not wait to get them in. West Coast so I'm about to be in for at least a two week wait. May the patience be with me. 
I thought we get shoes on friday or saturday because of labor day

IF they ship on Tuesday, and shoes get picked up by UPS, us on the west will more than likely get em next Monday.

Finally managed to get a ronnie asics for retail.. But the shipping seem to be increases as well. 16 bucks..

I luck out on rose though

Guys, I think I messed up sizing on my Bleeckers from Indigo drop and now they disappeared from the site, can someone tell me why? I thought I would be able to order another ones in my size and now I probably totally ****** up.
One more time please, I'm really upset rn. Can someone tell me why did they just delete them from the site without even Sale section? Thanks.

Same people hating on this release are the same people scrambling to find pairs for the low. So much salt on this release LOL the prices are what they are now cuz u have cats doing the quick flip but once people who ordered online recieve theres and see how dope they are in hand watch the prices then. For those who struck out better buy now or grab a tub of ky jelly later LOL

Last edited:
Finally managed to get a ronnie asics for retail.. But the shipping seem to be increases as well. 16 bucks..

I luck out on rose though
Shipping to Europe is $52. :frown:

But still lucky I got my Sages. Thanks again to two NTers from Denmark, @MartinBreiten & @JonasJuhler who were very helpful with information about customs a couple of weeks ago when I was still on the fence! Hope you got your pairs as well.

Last edited:
Ya i feel u bro.. I heard the shipping overseas can go as high as 80 bucks.. But another way to look at it is that u didnt spent more than retail.

Yeah, that's how I look at it. Price plus shipping is about the amount I would have to pay for retail on a Euro release. So if the custom fees aren't that big it's still qite a good deal.

Another
Shipping to Europe is $52. :frown:

But still lucky I got my Sages. Thanks again to two NTers from Denmark, @MartinBreiten
& @JonasJuhler who were very helpful with information about customs a couple of weeks ago when I was still on the fence! Hope you got your pairs as well.

Another one with that European shipping here :frown: can I ask what info you got about customs? I hear ups does their own customs clearance so if you do get hit it's cheaper, not sure how accurate that is though.

I've never ordered from Kith before, so all this is not first-hand info.

What I've been told is that you might have to pay a small customs fee but that it wasn't that much, since Kith might put a lower value on the label of the package when shipping their collaborations.

Of course all this will probably differ from country to country, depending on how high custom charges are and how fastidious customs in your country is. Unfortunately, I had some negative experience regarding this with German customs offices...
wink.gif

Is it worth still worrying after getting the confirmation email? How likely is it that they over sold or you won't get your shoes for any reason...

Back
Top Bottom