Ron Paul Thread. "Farewell Address" Pt.1 Vid and text.

He will take votes from both sides, because not many folks are happy with either side.
Hopefully he will get the opportunity to debate when it's game time.

He will take votes from both sides, because not many folks are happy with either side.
Hopefully he will get the opportunity to debate when it's game time.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by rashi

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

And still the President of the United States, Barack Obama.

Thank you Ron Paul for splitting the republican vote, again.

laugh.gif

Split what vote? He gets a couple thousand, if that.

With the Electoral College system even  marginal candidate can easily "split the vote".
Nader did in 2000. 

He won't run as an Independent.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

And still the President of the United States, Barack Obama.

Thank you Ron Paul for splitting the republican vote, again.

laugh.gif

With the Electoral College system even  marginal candidate can easily "split the vote".
Nader did in 2000. 

laugh.gif

Nader did in 2000. 

His best chance is running as an independent. He won't win the primary as a Repub. 
If the voter fraud can be perpetrated during the general election who would give a @%+! about it in a primary?

laugh.gif

Nader did in 2000. 

His best chance is running as an independent. He won't win the primary as a Repub. 
If the voter fraud can be perpetrated during the general election who would give a @%+! about it in a primary?

No way I'm voting for this dude. His views and my views differ way to much and all you guys that way "he got my vote" most likely don't agree with his policies either.
 How about if you guys want change actually learn civics and get more involved in government. How many of you guys write your congressman or senator? Participate in public forums? Vote in local elections? Change starts with the people, if we are the same lazy, emotional, ignorant public we don't deserve better than we have now. Plain and simple   

No way I'm voting for this dude. His views and my views differ way to much and all you guys that way "he got my vote" most likely don't agree with his policies either.
 How about if you guys want change actually learn civics and get more involved in government. How many of you guys write your congressman or senator? Participate in public forums? Vote in local elections? Change starts with the people, if we are the same lazy, emotional, ignorant public we don't deserve better than we have now. Plain and simple   

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

lol
Good luck. 

When the system becomes rigged and corrupt to this extent nothing short of political revolution (which many a times involved blood) will change it. 

I guarantee you nothing will change in this country until things get violent. Nothing. At a certain point force is the only tool the oppressed have. 

lol
Good luck. 

When the system becomes rigged and corrupt to this extent nothing short of political revolution (which many a times involved blood) will change it. 

I guarantee you nothing will change in this country until things get violent. Nothing. At a certain point force is the only tool the oppressed have. 

Are you familiar with matrix of economic exchange? Yeah, voting and this fairy tale of Democracy doesn't work that way, bub.

Are you familiar with matrix of economic exchange? Yeah, voting and this fairy tale of Democracy doesn't work that way, bub.

Ron Paul is that dude, but no way he wins running with the independent ticket. the democratic and republican party is being controlled by the corrupt corporate wigs.

Ron Paul is that dude, but no way he wins running with the independent ticket. the democratic and republican party is being controlled by the corrupt corporate wigs.

I remember when I knew nothing about real world politics and thought Ron Paul was awesome too. 
Seems like that's who he aims for.

And Libertarians.

I guess you could actually just put those two groups together though.

PS. I'm pretty sure Bernie Sanders is the most Liberal member of Congress. 

I remember when I knew nothing about real world politics and thought Ron Paul was awesome too. 
Seems like that's who he aims for.

And Libertarians.

I guess you could actually just put those two groups together though.

PS. I'm pretty sure Bernie Sanders is the most Liberal member of Congress. 

Like most of his economic views and his foreign policy views... some of his social policy, not so much

Like most of his economic views and his foreign policy views... some of his social policy, not so much

lol
Good luck. 

This country will be different sooner than you think...our changing demographics coupled with our fall and China's rise will def. put this country in a different place.

Back
Top Bottom