Ron Jaworski is KILLING RANDY MOSS RIGHT NOW ON ESPN

If Moss never said:

I play when I want to play

this would most likely be a non issue. This comment will follow Moss until he is retired from the L. It is something that he should have NEVER said
True. The ironic part though is that Moss was taken out of context when those words were originally printed. Moss and the writer both admitted asmuch. I read the original article when it hit the papers, Moss basically was saying he has so much confidence in himself that when it's time to go to thatnext level and make a play, he does it. But at that time Moss was starting to get his rep and the local media in Minnesota spun his words to their liking. Andthen the national media caught on, and there we go. Sorta sad, but I dont think Moss even cares.

Sean salsbruy just said he's not buyin what jaws said
And this just in... Sean Salsbury is still a moron, so it doesn't matter what he says.

You want to talk about a guy who runs his mouth without ever backing it up factually, here is your man. Hodge may spin something or another from time to time(or a lot, according to some of you), but at least he'll provide visual evidence.

Clayton consistently makes Salsbury look like a ridiculous meathead.. he reminds me so much of Biff from back to the future.

FOXBOROUGH -- Patriots quarterback Tom Brady came to the defense of receiver Randy Moss today. Brady was asked to respond to remarks made by ESPN "Monday Night Football" analyst Ron Jaworski that Moss took plays off last Sunday against the Eagles.

"I have never, ever felt he has taken plays off. Are you kidding me? There is nothing there about Randy's game that I'm not 100 percent positive on," Brady said at his Gillette Stadium locker.

"Randy is an extremely mentally tough person and people have criticized him since the day he got here. People have pre-judged him and stereotyped him. He's been nothing but a positive influence on this team, on this locker room, and his performance speaks for itself. He's probably the most feared offensive player in the game, so what somebody says outside of this locker room means nothing."

Moss leads all Patriots skill-position players (non-quarterbacks) in snaps played and has been an ironman in that regard. Brady pointed out that was reflective of Moss' work ethic, and then zeroed in on the offense's performance against the Eagles.

"We had 54 pass attempts in a game, and you go out and tell a world-class sprinter to run 50, 50-yard dashes, the idea is 'you better have it when you need it.' And Randy is a smart player and he knows when he needs it," Brady said. "I have so much trust in him. He's been everything that we hoped for, a great leader. There is nobody that has more respect for what he's done than the quarterback of this team, which is me, and along with that, the other receivers he plays with. He's the most feared player in the game, that speaks for itself."

Let the church say AMEN.

I'm sure the Ravens will be pissed at this whole controversy after what happens to them this week
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

also you have to note that randy rarely fights for extra yards like TO does... dude will usually be content to just catch the ball and fall to the ground

i'm not bashing him, just saying thats not his playing style. TO is a more physical and aggressive kinda guy, whereas Moss is more finesse, so its just difference in style

If this really is the case then the best way to stop him is jam him at the line, because then he'll quit on the play. Expect him to try and take theoutside if he really is a finesse player. Jam him, force him out, or force him toward the LBs, etc. Then basically, physicality is the best way to stop RandyMoss.

Out side of Aaron Kampman who goes hard every single play?
Maybe Hines Ward. Obviously no receiever goes hard EVERY single play, but some probably do less on more plays than others. I noticed in theEagles game that he was running some really "relaxed" routes, etc. But you gotta think the Hoody is watching it and if it became a real problem, hewould take care of it.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

i do find it interesting that Jaws used to play for the Eagles.

Bitterness?

Reach. Jaws may be biased in favor of the Eagles, but he's never been biased against another team. Basically, he'll always pick the Eagles to win.But he'd never pick somebody like the Dolphins over the Cowboys because he played for the Eagles.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Sean salsbruy just said he's not buyin what jaws said
And this just in... Sean Salsbury is still a moron, so it doesn't matter what he says.

You want to talk about a guy who runs his mouth without ever backing it up factually, here is your man. Hodge may spin something or another from time to time (or a lot, according to some of you), but at least he'll provide visual evidence.

Clayton consistently makes Salsbury look like a ridiculous meathead.. he reminds me so much of Biff from back to the future.

Salsbury is the #1 douche bag on ESPN. Period.

Randy Moss taking plays off is nothing new people! He's never been a football warrior as much as he is an over talented guy with great height, great speed,and great hands. As unfair as it is to some people he is just physically gifted and he knows that so the biggest negative about him is he's lazy at times.But hey..New England knows this and still are the best fit for Moss with all of the leaders they have on that team. They're not asking for him to be aleader by doin all the gritty stuff and gettin his team mates fired up. They just want him to score TD's and he's been doin that since he got there.

Back
Top Bottom