Ron Jaworski is KILLING RANDY MOSS RIGHT NOW ON ESPN

I respect jaws more then any sports analyst, cuz he almost always gets it right, and he's un bias....

I just think its a familiar target to go after Moss,
Yeah I'm sure he did half$%+* a route or so... but like I said, every reciever is guilty of this in every game

And Moss does play for belicheck, so please believe if it happened he got checked about it....

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

I respect jaws more then any sports analyst, cuz he almost always gets it right, and he's un bias....

Yeah I'm sure he did half$%+* a route or so... but like I said, every reciever is guilty of this in every game

And Moss does play for belicheck, so please believe if it happened he got checked about it....

Yes man, Jaws is by far the best because of his office in the NFL films office, NO one else on the face of the earth has access to what he has access to.He gets uneditted coaching film, not the tv feeds, but the film everyone watched in their position meetings.
and he even said, If Im seeing this Belichek has seen it and has corrected it or will correct it

Not on Moss' level. Dude straight up quit on his entire team in Oakland. That's why I'll never respect him and his game. That's patheticwhen you have 51 other guys that are trying to give it their all to win games, or at least be competitive. How are you going to quit on routes and have your QBthrow an INT that YOU should have caught? The only reason he isn't doing it to such an extent now is because he is winning and catching TDs.

I still think Plaxico does it A TON MORE but doesn't get near the recognition for it...

espn KILLED burress last year, he would have won the award for lack of effort

like 10000x they replayed pacman jones INT where he just stood there, or they replayed clips of him not going after balls

That's pathetic when you have 51 other guys that are trying to give it their all to win games, or at least be competitive
Im not disagreeing with you Joka but Moss was quoted as saying he felt the team quit so I dont know how much water your statement holds

Originally Posted by theone2401

That's pathetic when you have 51 other guys that are trying to give it their all to win games, or at least be competitive
Im not disagreeing with you Joka but Moss was quoted as saying he felt the team quit so I dont know how much water your statement holds

Does that make it okay? Maybe they quit because he was the LEADER and quit.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Not on Moss' level. Dude straight up quit on his entire team in Oakland. That's why I'll never respect him and his game. That's pathetic when you have 51 other guys that are trying to give it their all to win games, or at least be competitive. How are you going to quit on routes and have your QB throw an INT that YOU should have caught? The only reason he isn't doing it to such an extent now is because he is winning and catching TDs.

This is exactly why I give him such a hard time.. same with all his fanboys.

You can't be the best if you pull that crap, imo... everybody wants to crown him the greatest of all time (something NT'ers try to do to everybody theyget to see, i guess they're salty they didn't get to see the real greats of all time in their prime or something) but he doesn't act like thegreatest.. he acts like a waste of talent when things aren't going his way. A man blessed with his size, speed, and talent has no reason not to workhis+@@+ off on every single play, except for the fact that HE CAN... so he does. What a great football player, eh?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Yes man, Jaws is by far the best because of his office in the NFL films office, NO one else on the face of the earth has access to what he has access to. He gets uneditted coaching film, not the tv feeds, but the film everyone watched in their position meetings.
and he even said, If Im seeing this Belichek has seen it and has corrected it or will correct it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Jaws is that dude.

Yes man, Jaws is by far the best because of his office in the NFL films office, NO one else on the face of the earth has access to what he has access to. He gets uneditted coaching film, not the tv feeds, but the film everyone watched in their position meetings.

I don't get why people love Jaws and hate Hodge.. they both watch a TON of film and almost everything they say they backup with video footage.. i thinkpeople just WANT to hate Hodge and don't like that he goes after their favorite players sometimes...

There is a huge difference between Jaws and Hodge. Hodge puts his personal opinion into every player evaluation. Meanwhile Jaws is strictly meat &potatoes.
Hodgey can take one play out of 30 and call a player on the one misplay, while Jaws breaks down several plays and shows you a guy messing up the play over andover.

I think Hodge catches mad flack for the VY rant and tangent he went on pre draft. It was actually comical.

I wish they brougght NFL edge Match up back, so U could see the two work side by side.Its nite and day, Suzy Kolver brought more to the table on that show thenMerril.
smh.gif

but I see all kinds of receivers loafing and not running hard routes if they know the play is going to the opposite side or not for them.Does anybody else notice this or is it just me?

U notice the bad WRs doing it, not the great ones. WRs are supposed to come off the ball and start plays to make them all look the same every time so they dont give off keys.
Have u ever seen Steve Smith loaf? I havent, not even when he was Special teamer.

and like exile said, running your plays even if its not coming to you, hlps free up other players and plays.

hinesward.jpg

There is a huge difference between Jaws and Hodge. Hodge puts his personal opinion into every player evaluation. Meanwhile Jaws is strictly meat & potatoes.
Hodgey can take one play out of 30 and call a player on the one misplay, while Jaws breaks down several plays and shows you a guy messing up the play over and over.

I think Hodge catches mad flack for the VY rant and tangent he went on pre draft. It was actually comical.

I wish they brougght NFL edge Match up back, so U could see the two work side by side.Its nite and day, Suzy Kolver brought more to the table on that show then Merril.
smh.gif

C'mon gunna - i think you got something against Hodge going there to be saying that... i'll admit Jaws is more objective, but Hodge is prettyknowledgable as well.. maybe he does put his personal feelings into it too much sometimes, but you can't tell me he never has good points.

edit: and i remember edge matchup.. i used to watch it every week, best thing ESPN has ever had on honestly, it was no BS just film breakdown... nosurprise they took it off the air though, there wasn't enough yelling at each other like Salsbury and Clayton i guess.. apparently we need to see more ofthose two morons and less real evaluation
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

i'd expect better out of jaws
smh.gif

this is merrill hodge type crap
Jaws is an analyst...he's paid to break the game down and he does a pretty good job on it, man...

i'm a huge Pats fan but i wasn't doubting what he was saying...dude rarely talks out of his*!@*...

and merrill hodge has to be the BIGGEST patriots hater on ESPN lol...son kept picking against them every week leading to the colts game and even thougheveryone favored the Pats in the game he still was trying to make fun of mark shlereth (sp?) because he said the Pats were the best in the league...had to eata lot of crow after that and has been kissing their*!@* now...i'm sure he'll pick against them if they end up going to the Super Bowl though
sick.gif

I wish they brougght NFL edge Match up back, so U could see the two work side by side.Its nite and day, Suzy Kolver brought more to the table on that show then Merril.
smh.gif

I think it comes on at 4 A.M Sunday mornings.Jaws knows his $+$$

Originally Posted by RKO2004

smh.gif

I think it comes on at 4 A.M Sunday mornings.Jaws knows his $+$$

Nah the show has been cancelled, I had my tivo set on the show

and to give the entire story, on NFL Live, Sean salsbruy just said he's not buyin what jaws said. He said There werent loafs, and one a specific play Jawsshowwed he said Brown did a great job redirecting Moss.

SS: " I m not buyin it, The guy on the other side is gettin paid too"

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Not on Moss' level. Dude straight up quit on his entire team in Oakland. That's why I'll never respect him and his game. That's pathetic when you have 51 other guys that are trying to give it their all to win games, or at least be competitive. How are you going to quit on routes and have your QB throw an INT that YOU should have caught? The only reason he isn't doing it to such an extent now is because he is winning and catching TDs.
Feel the EXACT same way. Believe i'm still tight about it.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

i do find it interesting that Jaws used to play for the Eagles.

Bitterness?
I really doubt that. But Jaws > Hodge in the charisma dept.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

i do find it interesting that Jaws used to play for the Eagles.

Bitterness?

he played for the rams , chiefs and dolphins too... you're overextending with that reach

Back
Top Bottom