Ron Jaworski is KILLING RANDY MOSS RIGHT NOW ON ESPN

talkin bout he's loafing again on plays not going to him ....
and he's backing it up with his Exclusive NFL coaches film access
laugh.gif

These Dudes are waiting to pounce on any lil thing Randy might do wrong right about now.

He was ranting about Randy on the radio today too...Talkin about he's getting back into old habits now that he feels comfortable in NewEngland.

i have seen randy loafing many times this year.. it just goes unnoticed because he's scoring touchdowns

if the play isnt going to randy, you are NOT gonna get effort out of him period. that has been established for years now. the most he will do is push a guy outof the way if he knows he has the key block to the play, and could get chewed out by coaches later

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

talkin bout he's loafing again on plays not going to him ....
and he's backing it up with his Exclusive NFL coaches film access
laugh.gif

These Dudes are waiting to pounce on any lil thing Randy might do wrong right about now.

people are only seeing the TDs. obviously. Hes been goin half since day one on plays not to him. Some people acting like Moss is a changed man.only thingchanged is that hes on a better team. He could have been doin way better on Oakland, making a difference but since it was basically for "nothing" hesaid eff it and did his thing, rather didnt do his thing

if any of yall have tapes of any NE games this year, seriously watch Moss on all plays especially on run plays and plays right after he makes a catch.

In Oakland he quit on nearly every play, he half-assed his routes and in turn Kerry Collins/Aaron Brooks threw some INTs becuz of that.

Not defending Mr. Rand University
roll.gif
but I see all kinds of receiversloafing and not running hard routes if they know the play is going to the opposite side or not for them.Does anybody else notice this or is it just me?

As long as it isnt effecting the outcome of the play, if hes gonna put up probably 17 Touchdowns, he can loaf all he wants.
laugh.gif

Randy was definitely taking plays off against the Eagles. Not just running plays either. He was real lax with his routes.

also you have to note that randy rarely fights for extra yards like TO does... dude will usually be content to just catch the ball and fall to the ground

i'm not bashing him, just saying thats not his playing style. TO is a more physical and aggressive kinda guy, whereas Moss is more finesse, so its justdifference in style

As long as it isnt effecting the outcome of the play
Well the point that Jaworski was trying to make was that he is does occasionally negatively effect the outcome of plays. I wouldn't besurprised at all if a lot of WR's in the game right now had the the exact same habits, but when you're arguably the best player in the game at themoment and you've been prone to bad habits in the past you're gonna get TV analysts breathing down your neck, that's all there is to it.

also you have to note that randy rarely fights for extra yards like TO does... dude will usually be content to just catch the ball and fall to the ground

i'm not bashing him, just saying thats not his playing style. TO is a more physical and aggressive kinda guy, whereas Moss is more finesse, so its just difference in style
What is there to take note about? When Randy Moss becomes 240 and is built like TO, call me. As you said... TO is BUILT to fight for extrayards. That' s how he can beat you. Randy is not. He beats you by blowing by you or jumping over you. I think it's pretty obvious to anyonewatching the NFL that they have different playing styles.

Anyway, I hope they dog him out and dont let up.

5 TD's on Monday? Lets get it

Out side of Aaron Kampman who goes hard every single play? No body. I think analysts over blow this go hard every play thing its not human or possible for thatmatter. Moss has always been a loafer and so have a ton of other WR's. Its a compliment that that is all they can nitpick on

but I see all kinds of receivers loafing and not running hard routes if they know the play is going to the opposite side or not for them.Does anybody else notice this or is it just me?

U notice the bad WRs doing it, not the great ones. WRs are supposed to come off the ball and start plays to make them all look the same every time so they dontgive off keys.
Have u ever seen Steve Smith loaf? I havent, not even when he was Special teamer.

and like exile said, running your plays even if its not coming to you, hlps free up other players and plays.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

i have seen randy loafing many times this year.. it just goes unnoticed because he's scoring touchdowns

if the play isnt going to randy, you are NOT gonna get effort out of him period. that has been established for years now. the most he will do is push a guy out of the way if he knows he has the key block to the play, and could get chewed out by coaches later
whats crazy is that in another thread randy moss is the ONLY reason tom Brady is any good this year, so i guess taking off plays on the field is reallythe nail in the coffin for helping make a 3 time superbowl winning quarterback look good....

Moss has always been a loafer and so have a ton of other WR's. Its a compliment that that is all they can nitpick on

If Moss never said:

I play when I want to play

this would most likely be a non issue. This comment will follow Moss until he is retired from the L. It is something that he should have NEVER said. Not tomention the fact that he has walked off the field before a game was over and also has had other trasgressions that give him more of a label of"insubordinate," than "true professional." If Randy Moss would take what he did more seriously he could be even more dominant. For thesereasons (and also lack of rings) I will REFUSE to say he is the GOAT. That title will forever belong to Jerry Rice, seeing that he played every down like itwas his last and took nothing for granted.

I 100% guarantee if you take game tape from every game, you will see the star reciever on every team loaf on a play.....every single one.......not just a fewALL OF THEM.

If its a run play to the opposite side, they will half!%%+ it....I've seen Marvin Harrison, Tony Gonzalez, Ocho, TO, Steve Smith, all of them take playsoff

I agree this is some merril Hodge type isht,

And it comes to surprise to hear him say that now, when I was watching the game sunday, I even was shocked that Randy Made "the key" block on the TDrun for the Patriots, Randy came off and set a hell of a block and they scored the go ahead TD

You can nit pick at Randy all you want, but it just cuz its Randy we gonna talk about it,

I'm sure the Ravens are thrilled with Ron since Randy will go out and destroy everyone for jumping his#!%% today. Hasn't everyone learned to leave thePatriots alone?
laugh.gif

If its a run play to the opposite side, they will half!%%+ it....I've seen Marvin Harrison, Tony Gonzalez, Ocho, TO, Steve Smith, all of them take plays off
I disagree but ehhh

He wasnt talkin just about running plays opposite, I guess that some of yall are missing, he ws talkin combo routes where he is supposed to run hard at freesafety so the FS doesnt drift into the middle of the field where the play was designed to go. that is a HUGE difference then loafing on a back side sweep TRUSTME

You can nit pick at Randy all you want, but it just cuz its Randy we gonna talk about it,
I disagree with statements like this to an extent.

1. Every football analyst in the country was praising Randy when he went to the Pats and took a pay cut. It almost reversed their perception of him. Not tomention Belichick players don't get nitpicked in the media, the media loves him, if someone is getting focused on on the Pats, it's usually for goodreason.

2. Jaws is probably the most respected game analyst in the media right now, not to mention his access to NFL films is unparalleled. If Jaws said it, he has theevidence to back it up.

Randy is my boy but if you love him you got to love the crust of him word to Chris Rock.

I try to watch receivers to see if they loaf. Plaxico is really awful.

I have tried to look at Randy and i don't see it really.

I still think Plaxico does it A TON MORE but doesn't get near the recognition for it... dude always seems to be out of place and never giving it hisall. I know he's hobbled this year, but I still believe he's worse than Randy.

Back
Top Bottom