ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE COVER'S THE AFGHANISTAN KILL TEAM* (GRAPHIC PHOTOS INSIDE)

tezzyboi2011

Banned
Rolling Stones has an exclusive story and pictures on some evil U.S. soldiers that the Pentagon never wanted us to hear or see.[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
Here is a basic run down of the photo's

during the first five months of last year, a platoon of U.S. soldiers in Afghanistan went on a shooting spree, killing at least four unarmed civilians and mutilating several of the corpses. The “kill team

Rolling Stones has an exclusive story and pictures on some evil U.S. soldiers that the Pentagon never wanted us to hear or see.[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
Here is a basic run down of the photo's

during the first five months of last year, a platoon of U.S. soldiers in Afghanistan went on a shooting spree, killing at least four unarmed civilians and mutilating several of the corpses. The “kill team

How could the other soldiers stand around

I would be disgusted to be present during these photos and around the soldiers laughing at the corpses...... I would turn against my fellow soldiers or something if I were to see some animals treating humans like that.

whats wrong with some people? I guess some join with the intentions of doing crazy stuff they were not allowed to do in the states, cause the majority of these soldiers are scum.

Psychology evaluation is should be required before acceptance or something. To think these animals are running around our streets. SMH

I would be disgusted to be present during these photos and around the soldiers laughing at the corpses...... I would turn against my fellow soldiers or something if I were to see some animals treating humans like that.

whats wrong with some people? I guess some join with the intentions of doing crazy stuff they were not allowed to do in the states, cause the majority of these soldiers are scum.

Psychology evaluation is should be required before acceptance or something. To think these animals are running around our streets. SMH

standard operating procedure.... nothing to see here
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MrBrown

This. Def not a good look
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MrBrown

This. Def not a good look
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom