Rock The Bells: SF

Yeah, I wanted "Mathematics" from Mos, some more from Ghostface and more improv, freestyling, giveaways in between sets, cuz some took hella long!
That Bryce Taylor is so hot right now...

Franco F R S H Shade ... Too Fresh

THE QUACK ATTACK IS BACK

I dont know much of Rage's material, can't really say Im a huge fan either, but they KILLED it. The energy they brought surpassed every act there x10. Great great show by them.

Horrible job by RTBs for jacking the Wu on mics for 2 years straight. But, they still came hard even with the speakers & mics jacked up for their set. I think they were heated over it.

"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

concert was sweet. met talib and got a pic with him. then randomly saw people from hiero. like opio blowin some trees in the middle of the crowed. :pimp:
pimp.gif
And what happened to Doom ! made me mad disappointed that he didn't show up. :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMMARVEL​

RAGE!!!!! If anybody was in the THICK of things (Up at the stage) you know how it was! It was SO stuffed you couldnt fall down if you tried. Cypress hill was sick as expected, we moshed to Wu (aint nothing to ____ with), but Rage brang the noise! It got SOOOO crazy up front when they came on. Before, when Bob was playing it was just biulding, then when Testify came on it was all out! VERY good show!
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS
Edwards,Winslow,Frye,Thomas,Lewis,Quinn,Jurevicius,Davis,Bodden,S.Jones,Wimbley,McGinest, E.Wright,Cribbs,Steinbach,Roye​
*We Eat Steel for breakfast*​

What can I say about RATM that hasn't already been said? That was the craziest performance I've ever seen. I got there in time to catch Mighty MOS' performance, which wasn't that great. WU killed it, and my dude Reggie Noble came out!

Pharoahe Monch was @ Shoebiz on Haight today.. gave him daps, and wanted to take a picture but homie looked PISSED.

MUDVILLE!

Quote:
What can I say about RATM that hasn't already been said? That was the craziest performance I've ever seen. I got there in time to catch Mighty MOS' performance, which wasn't that great. WU killed it, and my dude Reggie Noble came out!
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM WARRIORSWE BELIEVE

Back
Top Bottom