I'm JUICED.

BUT....

:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
at the Roots and Hiero on at the same time. That really pisses me off.

AND

Murs & Mos at the same time. :smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

RTB NEWS UPDATE: AUGUST 12, 2007
Event Info you need to know for Saturday August 18th.
(McCovey Cove (parking lot) , San Francisco)

Rock the Bells is only one week away! We're looking forward seeing everyone at the show. Here is some information you should know before you arrive at the venue:

Event Schedule:

Doors open on August 18th at 11:00 AM and the show will end at approximately 10:00 PM. The line to enter the facility will be at the port walk next to AT&T Park. Event staff will direct you across Lefty ODoul Bridge and into the concert venue. If you have a VIP ticket, you can enter on the corner of Mission Rock and Terry Francois Blvd. You must have a valid VIP ticket to use this entrance.

Will call is located at AT&T Park box office on the port walk side of the stadium

McCovey Cove Parking Lot is located just south of AT&T Park in San Francisco. We are expecting a sold out show and parking is very limited so we strongly encourage you to take public transportation to the show.

* Caltrains: Runs from the peninsula and South Bay - go to www.caltrains.com for schedule - get off on 4th and King Station.
* Bart: Take to Montgomery Station or Embarcadero Station and then walk or transfer to Muni metro (J or T line/inbound pick up at Civic Center, Powell, Montgomery or Embarcadero). For schedule info visit www.bart.gov
* Golden Gate Ferry will run a special ferry for this show that departs from the Larkspur Ferry Building at 1pm and will drop off at AT&T Park. The ferry will then depart AT&T park at 11pm - Ferry tickets are available at www.tickets.com

There is bicycle parking available at AT&T Park. Parking will open at 9 am and close at 11pm - go to www.sfbike.org/giants for more information.

If you must drive to the event, we highly recommend carpooling.

Driving directions to the concert site are as follows:

* From Peninsula/South Bay - take 280 north or 101 north to 280 north. Take the Mariposa street exit. Turn right onto Mariposa Street and turn left onto 3rd street lot or one of the below parking lots:
o Pier 30/32 on embarkadero
o Mission Bay parking garage - 16th and Owens
o 5th and Mission parking Garage
o 5th and Howard parking Lot
o 75 Howard Street
* From East Bay - take Bay Bridge to the 5th street exit. Continue onto Harrison Street off the freeway and be in the 3 left lanes. Turn left on 6th St. and continue onto 280 south. Take first exit at 18th street and continue over the freeway on 18th. Turn left onto 3rd street and follow signs to available parking lots.
* From North Bay - take the Golden Gate Bridge to the Marina Blvd exit. Continue on Marina blvd and turn left on Bay street. Continue on Bay and turn right on Embarcadero. Park at pier 30/32 or continue on the Embarcadero until it turns into King Street. Turn Left on 3rd Street .

Things we recommend you bring to the show:

* One factory sealed water bottle per person.
* Bring several layers of clothes. The temperature in San Francisco can fluctuate throughout the day.
* Blankets
* Sun block
* Food in small soft sided containers or bags
* Small bags and backpacks
* ATM/Debit card, we will have ATM's inside the venue and all food and beverage stands are cash only.
* Valid government issued ID if you plan to drink alcohol.

Things you should NOT bring with you to the show:

* Cans or glass bottles. Only factory sealed water bottles are allowed
* No alcohol or contraband. There will be a full search as you enter the event
* Lawn chairs or folding chairs
* No professional cameras, video or audio equipment
* No weapons of any kind
* Large bags or hard sided coolers

If you arrive at the venue with any of these items you will not be admitted, so please check your bags before you leave home to ensure that you won't have a problem at the door.

One last important note.Tickets to Rock the Bells will be sold out in advance. If your friends haven't already purchased a ticket, please tell them to act fast. We encourage you NOT to buy tickets from any street vendors or scalpers. There's a good chance you will be purchasing a counterfeit ticket that will not be valid at this event. We cannot assist you in getting your money back on tickets purchased from street vendors.

Please forward the above information to any friends attending the event so that everyone can have the best time possible at the show.

We're looking forward to seeing everybody at this monumental event!
TEAM POOP

'Where Number 2 Is Always Better Than Number 1'​

jon,
yeah i'm heading out there with pat and may. we were planning on leaving later but we might want to check out some of the earlier shows. you can roll with us if you want.

Quote:
Things you should NOT bring with you to the show:

* Lawn chairs or folding chairs
* No professional cameras, video or audio equipment

>:
mad.gif
heavenbound

It's not monumental because Nas isnt there? Hell, I'd take Rage over him anyday (although, both would have been just down right awsome).
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS
Edwards,Winslow,Frye,Thomas,Lewis,Quinn,Jurevicius,Davis,Bodden,S.Jones,Wimbley,McGinest, E.Wright,Cribbs,Steinbach,Roye​
*We Eat Steel for breakfast*​

LOL @ all you fools bummed that Nas isn't gonna be there.. Claiming it's a waste of money... @#%$ I'd drop $100 just to see PE and EPMD... There's more to hip hop than what MTV tells you...
For Sale:

Nike Dunk Low "Krispy Klean x Common" (DS with Mixtape, size 13) -- $350 shipped

anyone have extra tickets?
For Sale: sz 9.5-10.5 Jordans - II Melo, XI Concords, XII (Melo & Taxi), XIV (Wht/red), XIX (Wht/Gry), XX (Stealth, 2K4 Laser Kobes, QS Bday LBJ II
AIM: ady2glude7o7

Quote:
LOL @ all you fools bummed that Nas isn't gonna be there.. Claiming it's a waste of money... I'd drop $100 just to see PE and EPMD... There's more to hip hop than what MTV tells you...
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

Quote:
PE & EPMD are def classic artists, but I dont care what you say, Nas has a MORE complete career than both of those groups together.
TEAM WARRIORSWE BELIEVE

What time are most of you going? Have no idea how the line to get in will be and whatnot. Also have an extra ticket if anyone was interested for retail.

^i'm worried that i might catch heat for bringing my Canon XTi in. it's not a professional camera, it's just a really good camera. and i'm thinking the people woring the doors aren't going to even take notice of that and consider it a professional camera just because it looks like one.
heavenbound

ikari XD

Quote:
Also have an extra ticket if anyone was interested for retail.

Ill buy that ticket off you! PM me ASAP
For Sale: sz 9.5-10.5 Jordans - II Melo, XI Concords, XII (Melo & Taxi), XIV (Wht/red), XIX (Wht/Gry), XX (Stealth, 2K4 Laser Kobes, QS Bday LBJ II
AIM: ady2glude7o7

doors open at 11.I'm going to be there by 10:30, cause I do not want to miss immortal technique at 12. I'm praying that GU got their @#%$ together and planned this event cause a ton of people complained about last week's show, saying it was unorganized, from people being pepper sprayed in the VIP section, to waiting up to 2 hours to get into the venue
TEAM SF GIANTS
TEAM WARRIORS
][/center]

I'm gonna be there... :pimp:
pimp.gif
but hiero and the roots at the same time?
FS:Black/Maple GR dunks sz.10 VVVNDS worn once without the box $70 BAYAREA meetup or $80 Paypal shipped. Email me at [email protected].

Rage is who I am looking forward to seeing, I saw them 10 years ago and the energy that they created was incredible

anyone know how much parking is going to be at nearby lots?
Want Artful Dodger, LRG, Triumvir, Stussy and Maharishi gear??? Go to www.karmaloop.com. Get 20% off, just use Rep CodeDH9294

FS: New Lemar and Dauley Manhattan/Jason Hoody sz Med
Email: [email protected]

Kind of surprised to see that Rage is the act to see. I have a feeling that I messed up not going. Have fun peeps....and throw up those "W"s when Wu kills it........!
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: [email protected]
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

Back
Top Bottom