Road Rage gone tragically wrong....

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by OneDirection

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Not trying to sound ignorant and foolish but this is just the reason why I don't blame people for keeping the tool in the car, you never know what these people are willing to do now days. I feel for her and her family.

Pretty sure things would be a lot worse if people kept "the tool" in their car 
eyes.gif
Exactly. Taking a life doesn't save a life. 

It saves YOUR own life tho...

i understand why some people have road rage, but it is not worth losing your life over. i'll be honest, i have road rage, but that is because people dont know how to drive. don't signal when they make turns, dont have their lights on when it is darker, or raining, and just stupid people out there. if you dont know how to drive, then get a cab or a bike.. cause your stupidity causes problems and accidents. 

Originally Posted by georgehimself

I don't understand how people get behind the wheel and turn into animals. If someone walks in front of you while you are walking, most people will say, "oh go ahead." But if someone creeps into your lane while driving, all hell breaks loose. I am guilty of this myself sometimes, but I just try to think how I would react if we were both walking.

The vehicle provides power. On the sidewalk, all you have is your two fists. On the street, you have X number of horses, a powerful horn, and it weights a lot. In addition, the vehicle provides anonymity and a safe haven from real consequences. On the street, one can yell and scream at another and get away with it by simply driving off. It's very unlikely those same actions will not have some ramifications on the sidewalk.

People need to realize that there are others out there in this world who are just as, if not crazier than our own craziest state of mind.

Getting out of your car to confront another driver is dumb. You don't know what they have in their car and if they're more upset than you are.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

w/ the traffic in the DMV ... that is the first place i thought of ... this is sad ...

yup. Believe it or not i dont even use my horn but i am a heavy footed marylander who can spot an undercover traffic post/car from any intersection.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by k00laid

Originally Posted by odog24

too busy jammin to music to care bout road rage. if someone wants to cut in frunna me i brake and give them room.

the only problem i have is when ppl next to me try to go fast i cant except it i have to be faster than them and pass them. its my competitive fire inside
most time im just listing to music but when somebody thinks im going slow in try in pass me i speed up i wont let them pass
I !%%!!%@ hate **** heads like you. Why do I have to go YOUR speed? It's a complete nonissue cause I can just go around you but... oh wait. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

i understand why some people have road rage, but it is not worth losing your life over. i'll be honest, i have road rage, but that is because people dont know how to drive. don't signal when they make turns, dont have their lights on when it is darker, or raining, and just stupid people out there. if you dont know how to drive, then get a cab or a bike.. cause your stupidity causes problems and accidents. 
i feel the same. some people are just looking to get into accidents just drive like u give a damn

Originally Posted by PRIME

Not trying to sound ignorant and foolish but this is just the reason why I don't blame people for keeping the tool in the car, you never know what these people are willing to do now days. I feel for her and her family.

eyes.gif
Exactly. Taking a life doesn't save a life. 

ir saves yours though.

law of the jungle...kill or be killed.

i usually don't mind if a car cuts me...i just either shake my head or laugh.

IF a car almost hits my car by cutting into my lane, then i go insane. I almost got into a fist fight with a taxi driver in the middle of norther blvd....that taxi driver stuck a middle finger at me when I was honking at him after he almost hit the front of my car. I drove up right next to him and started yelling at the top of my lungs. Dude bluffed by motioning he will come out of his car and I got outta my car first. Stuff like that really pisses me off...when I know I'm wrong, I just put my hand up letting the driver behind me know that I am sorry.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

I don't understand how people get behind the wheel and turn into animals. If someone walks in front of you while you are walking, most people will say, "oh go ahead." But if someone creeps into your lane while driving, all hell breaks loose. I am guilty of this myself sometimes, but I just try to think how I would react if we were both walking.

good point.

honestly, people get bold behind the wheel, and you can't get into a crash if someone cuts you off on the sidewalk.

drive on that road pretty much everyday on the way to my girl's house. road was blocked off the day it happened, but i figured it was construction. happened to turn on the news later that day and saw this story and realized why it was really shut down.

i'm gonna get killed one day.  funniest road rage i had i busted a chick in the head with a soda bottle.  she was in the wrong thinking she's right.  we get to the light and she's yelling at me so i'm like aight she's not gonna son me, i'm gonna make her look silly in front of all her friends in the back seat.  instant reaction more than anything, i just picked a bottle out of the cup holder and hit her dead in her forehead.
laugh.gif
her face was priceless.  i just pulled off slow laughing.

i too have also had a taxi driver tell me to get out of the car thinking i was scared. was like 19 and dumb.  so i'm like aight i'm about to rock this dude something fierce.  i walk up to him and right about to take off and he maces me.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
  i turned my $%* around and got back in the car and made my boy drive since i couldn't see.
laugh.gif
  what kind of grown man maces a dude though?

i've grown out of that crap though.  now i'm not so quick to spaz out.

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

w/ the traffic in the DMV ... that is the first place i thought of ... this is sad ...

yup. Believe it or not i dont even use my horn but i am a heavy footed marylander who can spot an undercover traffic post/car from any intersection.
pimp.gif

i go for work a few times a year and i was warned a few years ago about my road rage in that area ... i've fallen back since 
stories like this confirm all that i've been told
30t6p3b.gif

road rage is super common here in cali... most of the time its just ppl screamin at eachother... sometimes $%%# gets thrown... sometimes ppl actually get outta their whips and get down

Sad, R.I.P. to that girl. Nobody should go out like that, and I hope a lesson is learned by all in this thread.

As much as people road rage here in NYC I haven't heard of people killing each other over it.

My mother however did get beat up over some road rage $%%@. Here's the story..

My mother comes out of the supermarket and gets into her car to leave, once she gets out of the parking spot a car coming in the opposite direction and her stop infront of each other.

Both of them thinking that the other was going to let them pass accelerate at the same time but the other car does a quick U-turn and bumpers hit.

My mother stops her car to see what the damage was but before she could get out of the car two women hop out, run up to her window, snatch the keys and proceed to hit my mom multiple times in the face and luckily some guy stops them after one of them says they're getting a bat.

I ran out of my house and over to the scene with the intentions of beating the $%%@ out of whoever it was but cool heads prevailed and now the two women are doing 10-15 years.

One of the $!%#%#@ cops tried to have my mom arrested cause the other woman had scratches on her neck from my mother protecting herself.

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

I ran out of my house and over to the scene with the intentions of beating the $%%@ out of whoever it was but cool heads prevailed and now the two women are doing 10-15 years.
applause_clap_1878.gif

eyes.gif
I guess you've never gotten into a confrontation before. Your right it doesn't save a life but it damn sure does protect yours. I've seen situations where little fender benders have occurred and the person who was wrong gets out the car trying to attack the person he hit. Well he changed his mind real quick when the other guy flashed a gun, so you tell me if having a gun on them at the time was a bad idea.

Originally Posted by 00david00

road rage is super common here in cali... most of the time its just ppl screamin at eachother... sometimes $%%# gets thrown... sometimes ppl actually get outta their whips and get down

Yup,  a buddy of mine told me about the time he saw this driver get out of his car to knock on the other drivers window only with the choppa waiting.. bap bap pow!... Thats why when someone cuts me off or whatever I keep it moving.

She had it coming... *Shrugs*

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

georgehimself wrote:

you're right...

it hit me the other day that i could honestly see myself in one of these situations in a few years...i just get so upset when i'm driving & i don't know why cuz i'm never that irritable unless i'm behind the wheel...
i've been trying to chill cuz i could be on either end of this situation one day if i keep letting it get to me the way it does

i get just as annoyed walking...especially in the mall

My girl hates this as well... amusement parks too. She thinks people just can't function when they walk, although she's terribly clumsy herself 
laugh.gif

R.I.P but why would her fat lip +#* get out the car? People need to have better control of their emotions.

Back
Top Bottom