Rise of the Planet of the Apes ... srsly [official trailer out]

Freida Pinto
devil.gif

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

I dont get it tho. I thought Planet of the Apes took place on another planet. hence why its called Planet of the Apes??
laugh.gif
Did you watch the final scene of the movie??!?!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 smh clueless.

I dont get it tho. I thought Planet of the Apes took place on another planet. hence why its called Planet of the Apes??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 smh clueless.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 smh clueless.

laugh.gif
 My dude fell asleep before the end

But yo IamMD I read that "article" or blog post.  I see what dudes trying to say but I'm not going there on this one.  For every decent point dude made he had some reaches. 

Originally Posted by Dakingii

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 smh clueless.

laugh.gif
 My dude fell asleep before the end

But yo IamMD I read that "article" or blog post.  I see what dudes trying to say but I'm not going there on this one.  For every decent point dude made he had some reaches. 

it looks ok but the one with mark wahlberg is the best!!!! this one takes it to another level thought...in a bad way imo

it looks ok but the one with mark wahlberg is the best!!!! this one takes it to another level thought...in a bad way imo

Back
Top Bottom