Rise of the Planet of the Apes ... srsly [official trailer out]

Looks decent. I enjoyed the remake with Mark Wahlberg. I was hoping there would be a sequel but I guess not. I wonder if this one has a connection to the last one or is it just a complete reboot?

Looks decent. I enjoyed the remake with Mark Wahlberg. I was hoping there would be a sequel but I guess not. I wonder if this one has a connection to the last one or is it just a complete reboot?

that actually look pretty good. it's like a Zombie apocalypse with gorillas. i'd check it out. i had no idea this was coming out either.

that actually look pretty good. it's like a Zombie apocalypse with gorillas. i'd check it out. i had no idea this was coming out either.

Lol...this seems funny considering I just made the Great Apes battle royale thread. I will be watching this. Hahah

Lol...this seems funny considering I just made the Great Apes battle royale thread. I will be watching this. Hahah

Originally Posted by Gmills23

Wonder if this one will be as racist as the last.

Hmmmm..........I need to check out the last one again. I can't recall anything racist.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Gmills23

Wonder if this one will be as racist as the last.

Hmmmm..........I need to check out the last one again. I can't recall anything racist.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

i was thinking about that thread while watching this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

i was thinking about that thread while watching this
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom