RIP M-Bone of Cali Swag District

Apparently, he was messing with some cat's girl and they got into it over Twitter. Gang threats was thrown, he was driving ol' girls car and I guess got caught slipping. Like I said, it's a shame all around. 

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

R.I.P.

I hope this ends the age of false claiming hoods and full body tats of our youth.

Los Angeles is filled with "haters". Tyga got robbed a few days ago. It's a shame that people can't just live without having to watch their back because they got a little fame or have a good job and have nice things.

more and more guys will be false claiming hoods.  
nerd.gif
 Tyga? we'll see his jewels on a youtube video soon

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

R.I.P.

I hope this ends the age of false claiming hoods and full body tats of our youth.

Los Angeles is filled with "haters". Tyga got robbed a few days ago. It's a shame that people can't just live without having to watch their back because they got a little fame or have a good job and have nice things.

more and more guys will be false claiming hoods.  
nerd.gif
 Tyga? we'll see his jewels on a youtube video soon

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Apparently, he was messing with some cat's girl and they got into it over Twitter. Gang threats was thrown, he was driving ol' girls car and I guess got caught slipping. Like I said, it's a shame all around. 

i hope this isn't true...

over a bird
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

over a bird
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I Live In Texas wrote:

over a bird
30t6p3b.gif

AND over Twitter!? Kids -no, PEOPLE- take that e-beef waaaaaaaay too seriously. It's not worth all this. Numerous lives over because of some petty @%!...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I Live In Texas wrote:

over a bird
30t6p3b.gif

AND over Twitter!? Kids -no, PEOPLE- take that e-beef waaaaaaaay too seriously. It's not worth all this. Numerous lives over because of some petty @%!...

i dont like their music but this is someone that was very young and lost their life.
RIP M-bone

i dont like their music but this is someone that was very young and lost their life.
RIP M-bone

Back
Top Bottom