RIP M-Bone of Cali Swag District

R.I.P.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Apparently, he was messing with some cat's girl and they got into it over Twitter. Gang threats was thrown, he was driving ol' girls car and I guess got caught slipping. Like I said, it's a shame all around. 
damn...over some box?
sick.gif

Apparently, he was messing with some cat's girl and they got into it over Twitter. Gang threats was thrown, he was driving ol' girls car and I guess got caught slipping. Like I said, it's a shame all around. 
damn...over some box?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i hope this isn't true...

over a bird
30t6p3b.gif

It always is though. Isn't that how Dolla got bodied too? This is a rumor though so I won't entertain it until more info comes out but man fellas move on to the next chic. There's plenty out there.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i hope this isn't true...

over a bird
30t6p3b.gif

It always is though. Isn't that how Dolla got bodied too? This is a rumor though so I won't entertain it until more info comes out but man fellas move on to the next chic. There's plenty out there.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

damn...over some box?
sick.gif

cold game mane...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

damn...over some box?
sick.gif

cold game mane...

Over a female...? men are outnumbered by women...I dont see how fighting over one is necessary.

Gangs are serious in LA. I really hope he wasnt claiming something he was not from. At any rate I hope his family gets the closure they deserve.

Back
Top Bottom