RIP George Floyd

Lots and lots of misconceptions in the last several pages.

Biggest being that the cop had no choice. He did. I will preach this as often as I can: “Protect and Serve” is a marketing slogan. They don’t have to protect or serve any of us. The courts have validated this many many times. He was under no obligation to stop anything from happening.
This brings me to my next point. It’s actually really hard to kill someone by stabbing unless you get lucky and hit a major organ or artery. This is why multiple stab wound victims are so common like Paul Pierce getting stabbed like 30 times at the club.
Finally, the cop should never have pulled his gun. But if you do pull your gun, you only aim center of mass. Not the arms or the legs or the head. You hear it often in training “only aim at things you intend to kill”.

Not only pick ups but American flags. Every where. I'm trying to think of all of the countries I have visited in the past and none of them had their respective flag flying on their front porch.

Most, if not all of what is happening now can be traced back to history. First hand accounts, journals, and well researched books can generally explain why we have evolved the way we have.

I would certainly agree that America has an aggression aura around it because it was built around that principle. The original slave owners, I mean founding fathers didn't like the British so they went to war. Hey, we really like the land west of the Mississippi so we are going to take it. Mexico, seems kinda nice. Guess what we are going to take that too. American mindset has always been if you like something take it. It can either be done bureaucratically or taken with force.
As a foreigner when i was visiting States the amount of American flags front of houses and everywhere was kinda weird. Only time i see Finnish flag is if it's a national holiday or Finland is playing ice hockey :D
And the other thing was all the Trump and Hillary billboards people had.
Like shiit Finnish person wont even tell their friends who they are voting.

This brings me to my next point. It’s actually really hard to kill someone by stabbing unless you get lucky and hit a major organ or artery. This is why multiple stab wound victims are so common like Paul Pierce getting stabbed like 30 times at the club.

It’s still not worth gambling with the other persons life if they’d survive a stabbing. I don’t think the cop should’ve used a gun either though. One died and the other was spared from getting stabbed. That vid is still tough to watch :smh: :frown:

How is it the Bureau and special forces and military are taught how to aim for shoulders and legs to apprehend the suspect....but bum *** police are supposedly only taught to aim for center mass? Seems cap.

There's a dude that holds seminars for police, he goes around the country. He's taught them for the past few decades.

I guess most of their tactics can be attributed to his influence.

Anyone know who I'm talking about?

There's a dude that holds seminars for police, he goes around the country. He's taught them for the past few decades.

I guess most of their tactics can be attributed to his influence.

Anyone know who I'm talking about?
Yeah the guy above. Dave Grossman, the founder of “killology” where they teach the police to overcome their natural hesitancy to kill. From a guy who has never actually killed anyone.

Fun fact: Many cities have banned their departments from taking his seminars but the police unions often just pay for it themselves. Including Minneapolis and Brooklyn Center departments.

about 20 minutes from me.

As a foreigner when i was visiting States the amount of American flags front of houses and everywhere was kinda weird. Only time i see Finnish flag is if it's a national holiday or Finland is playing ice hockey :D
And the other thing was all the Trump and Hillary billboards people had.
Like shiit Finnish person wont even tell their friends who they are voting.

Totally the same here - the only person I know with a flag is my brother in law - and he’s an idiot. Other than that I can’t think of another one in the city.

I understand his family been through a lot but that was cring watching his brother and Benjamin Crump giving some kinda credit to Joe Biden and John McClain.

Feds plan to indict Chauvin, other three ex-officers on civil rights charges

So they came up with a contingency plan: If Chauvin were found not guilty on all counts or the case ended in a mistrial, they would arrest him at the courthouse, according to sources familiar with the planning discussions.

Back
Top Bottom